Chapter 3

A.N I don't own any of the pictures or videos!
last time on The Nightmare Assassin

With I turn around to look Alec just to see him there smiling "I thought I recognized that voice and attitude... hello Nightmare" Alec said with a calm and happy voice with that I smiled at my angel.

BITCHES I PRANK YOU ON THAT PART!!! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY LOVE YOU MY SOULS!!!!
also I suck at pranks so yeah..... has fun with it though!! time you read this April fools day already pass for that I am sorry for publishing so late

Alec Pov

After the teacher left Dom turn around and stared at me with hopeful eyes "we should get going to class... " I said shyly then started to walk away I heard a sad sigh behind me. I dint mean to make him sad but my parents will kill me if I was late for class... sorry Dom I am saving Nightmare and me butts.
I made my new friend sad.... I don't like doing that.
While I was waiting for Nightmare reply, I grabbed my timeline for this semester.
1. English
2.Art 2D
3. Government
Lunch
4. Earth Since
5. USA History
6.Art 3D

At least there no math in it CRI! but I still hate History,Earth Since though it easy pease. My timeline was snatched from my hand "HEY!" I whip around to see who took my timeline just see Dom who was holding my timeline "I was asking for the past five minutes what is your time line was but you never answer so I took it from you, By the way we have together 1,2,6 so I will show you around okay? " he says with a calm and familiar voice "okay! I am sorry for not hearing you when you were speaking few minutes ago! " hr just hums and nods his head "come on Alec we got to go" I bow my head in sadness.
How can he be sad around you?
he he sigh sadly.... so I made him sad.... also his voice reminds me of your voice!
!!
what wrong? why are you surprised

With that Dominic turn so fast with look of shock on his face. "why do you looked so shock dom? " I asked with curious tone first nightmare then dom!  wait did I say something out loud again? opps! all the sudden dom hands were gripping on to my shoulders with a tight grip
What did you say!? "what did you say!? " dom and nightmare said that at the same time! how did that happen?

                    Dominic pov

he said my voice sounds familiar so that means he finally gets to hug and cuddle me which probably won't be best idea but fuck it! 

A.N

wellllppp that done.....