The cave

Summer's P.O.V

"Aggro? Are you here?" I asked. She came out of a crack in one of the rocks.

"Hey Summer. You're doing great with Winger." She said.

"Thanks. It's getting late though, you should head back to the roost. Winger and I will catch up." I told her.

"Ok then, see you there." Aggro replied. She flew off and I came out from behind the rocks.

"There you are Summer! What were you doing?" Winger asked me. I had to think of something quick.

"Just uh, getting a drink!"

"Why do you have to go behind the rocks to do that?"

"The water back there, um, tastes the freshest?"

"Whatever you say, Sum. Come on, there's something I want to show you." Winger walked me to a cave in the center of the island. The entrance was a downward slope. He lead me down and through a tunnel.

"Are we underground?" I asked.

"Yup. Hey, look to your right." He said. I turned my head to see a large blue crystal in the wall.

"Wow! That's beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"Not as beautiful as you." Winger said with a smirk.

"W-What?!" Did he just?! He immediately realized what he said and turned bright red.

"Uh, no I didn't mean... um, just follow me, we are almost there." He stammered. We walked a few minutes in silence. Did he just call me beautiful?

Winger's P.O.V

AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! I just called Summer beautiful!! To her face!! Without realizing it at first!! Winger why?! I'm such an idiot! We walked in silence for a long time before reaching the destination.

"So, Uh, we're here." I said. Summer glanced around.

"Why does the wall have so many black marks?" She asked.

"That's why we're here. This is the place where I practice my megablast. I think I almost mastered it!" I told her.

"Really? Can you show me?" Well, that gave me a chance to impress her.

Wait what? Why would I want to do that? Maybe... I do like her... I crouched down and lowered my jaw. I felt the megablast forming in my throat. It was now or never. I shot the blast out of my mouth. It hit the nearest rock, blowing it to pebbles.

"Wow, nice job Winger! That was a huge megablast!" Summer congratulated me.

"Thanks! I've been working really hard and I think I'm getting the hang of it." I said.

"I bet you are! We should probably get back to the roost though, our friends are probably wondering where we are." She told me.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Come on, I know the way." I lead Summer through the tunnel back to the cave enterance. But it wasn't there. Maybe I took a wrong turn. We took a path to the left. Dead end.

"Where are we?" Summer asked.

"I think I took a wrong turn, we can always backtrack." I said. Summer and I walked a long, crazy path through the apparent maze of a cavern.

"Look! Sunset light ahead!" I shouted excitedly. We ran toward the exit. I burst into the open world, Summer right behind me.

"Fresh air!" She said, relived. I flew up into the air, stretching my wings. But then Summer asked something that made worry grip my insides.

"Where's Hazard Island?" I looked all around me but Hazard island was no where in sight.

"The two large rocks are gone too..." I said.

"There are barely any berry bushes here. Winger, this is Not megablast island!"