Chapter 9 ~Hold My Hand~

Long Chapter Alert!!!!
Three in a row... I enjoy writing Fu so much he's a lovable character! Well I promise you I'll go back to Hearts and his squad next chapter...(Hearts and Zamasu don't beat me up!!)

Don't forget to vote guys 💞♥️

~I'm walking alone, and I can need a companion To show me the wisdom, give me more understanding I scared em away, I'm always over-demanding But I got a seed and it's in need of some planting~

Chapter 9

Normal POV:

Fu leads Ecca indoors. His lab is basically made up with computers, screens and stack of notes that is piled up messily.

There are two bedrooms next to his lab. "You can stay in the one on the right." Fu says to Ecca. Ecca thanks him and they get into the lab.

"Alright now..." Fu pulls out one of his notes, " according to my schedule, we should first go and take some energy back to generate these computers. Now..."

He looks at the screens, completely ignoring Ecca. "Hmm... Slum area seems to be the one... enough strong warriors and we can get energy from them." He takes out a device and turns to Ecca, "Oh, and you should put on this thing. It can helps us gather the energy you collected."

"What exactly do you want to do?" Ecca asks, Fu simply giggles and says,"You'll see." Then he floats up amd leads Ecca south.

~Time Skip~

They two lands in the middle of the Slum area. Fu takes out a laptop and scrolls it. "I think Bojack and his ally is near... yes here they come!"

As Fu laughs, a muscular built man with teal colored skin, orange long hair  and a long scar scaling his face. It's Bojack. Followed by his gang, Bido, Kogu, Zangya and Bujin.

"Ecca, I need your help. Knock them down and the device I gave you can get energy from the fight!" Fu says excitedly.

"Fine, I'm about to knock them off myself too. But they're too weak for me. Isn't there any better opponents?" She smirks.

"How about a game then?" Fu offers with playfulness in his voice, "If you can beat them in five minutes, I'll grant you a certain wish?"

"You've got it! No regrets by now!" Ecca exclaims and powers up herself. A rose red aura surrounds her. She rushes forward to Bojack.

"Don't you little girl dare look down at us!" He holds his fist and punch Ecca. But she is very fast and doesn't get caught in the punches.

"Damn girl!" Bido and Bujin joins the fight. But Ecca is so strong that she manages to escape the attcaks from the three of them and counters them.

"No way! How can a little girl be this strong?" Kogu and Zangya are shocked and their bodies are shaking.

"Hpm!"

Ecca kicks Bojack's stomach and throws him in the air. "HAAA!" She blasts large a ki blast to him and that's the end of Bojack.

"Yeek!" The others are afraid and are about to escape. "Not so fast, lame fighters!" Ecca giggles and chases after them. After no too long, she knocks down all the enemies.

"Weak... but at least I enjoy a battle." Ecca giggles after finishing the fight, "I haven't been playing around like this for years!" She walks back to Fu.