Russia X reader

When you met the Russian, you weren't sure what to think of him, all you knew is that you both were going to meet up again the next day. He said that he wanted to show you the 'hill of sunflowers'.

The next day...

When you wake up, you look over at the time and you realized that you woke up an hour too late! You rush to throw on your clothing then you run to the bus stop.

An hour later...

You finally get to where Ivan wanted to meet you. He was just patiently standing right in front of some sunflowers.

"Hey Ivan!" You call "sorry I'm late.."
He turns around and smiles at you "hello to you too, (y/n), and it's fine."
"Are you sure..?"
"Of course!"

You then smile sweetly at him. You both then start talking about your personal lives and you found out that Ivan has an older sister who lives in Ukraine, who is nice, and a younger sister who is attached to her brother.

"Ah- so.. Your younger sister is stalkerish..?"
"Da, you could say that."
"Wow, sorry to hear that dude.."
"I've been wondering, where are you from?"
"Oh, well, I've been moving around a lot but I was born in {homeland}." {if you were born in Russia say northern Russia or southern cx}
"Why are you moving around?"
"Because, my parents are trying to get me to stay home and be a housewife to a 'rich' man" you sigh.
"Oh, I'm sorry."
"No, no. It's fine." You then faintly smile.

You then look over at the sunflowers more, spacing out and unaware of the Russian looking at you.

But as the day turned to night, you had to leave, so you waved goodbye to the Russian, saying that you both will meet up again tomorrow at the same place, and same time.

5 months later...

Time flew by and you and Ivan grew closer, but you both didn't start to date, because you didn't know if Ivan liked you in that way or not. you've also developed a crush on him, but you haven't told him yet, fearing rejection.

One day, before you were about to go to You and Ivan's meeting spot, you get a call..

"Hello?" You say "whoa, {friends name} calm down.. So your saying that my parents found out where I am? There coming to Russia right now..? Aw crap..." You look over at a picture of you and Ivan, wondering what you should do, "Alright, {F/N} I gotta go.. They don't know where I live..right? They do?! Shit.. Well, bye."

You then hang up the phone and you start to head over the the sunflowers, regretting on having to move again.

An hour later..

"Hey Ivan!" You call.
"Hello {y/n}. How are you?"
"Um..." You awkwardly stare at the ground, "I'm okay.. But.."
"But what..? {y/n}, are you sure your okay?"
"My parents found out where I live and they're coming here right now from {homeland}.."
"So I'm guessing you have to move, da?"
"Yeah.. I'm sorry.. I might move to Austria; I have enough money too.."

You then sadly play with a strand of your {h/c} hair. "Hey Ivan.. Can you promise me something?"

"What?"
"Please don't forget about me.."
"I wont! Your my little sunflower, and я тебя люблю." He smiles.
"W-What..?" You say, blushing at his remark.
"I Love you" he says again, but in english.

You didn't know that he liked you that way, you totally had a crush on him, but you knew it was hopeless from the start, in the beginning from when you met him you thought he had a girlfriend, but this whole time he didn't mention any girlfriend of his.

"I-I love y-You too.." You stutter.

He then pulls you in for a hug, that later turns into a kiss.

OkAY SOMEHOW THE TEXT CHANGED ;-; *cries in cornner* ITS LIKE A TYPEWRITER OR SOMTHING. IEDK HOW THOUGH.
YOU MAy/MAY NOT NOTICE IT ;-; SAWWY.