2p!Canada X reader

Get ready for another fucking rant about the comments! are you all ready??

So, I have gotten more comments about the names. I'm at my snapping point.

STOP. COMMENTING. ABOUT. THE. NAMES. I'm the author. Just enjoy my works. If it's a grammar error, I understand. but if it's about the name of an character from a non-official fandom, I will yell at you. If you came to my works to see a character named something YOU WANT IT TO BE. leave. I do not give a shit if you promise 'never to read my works again' or to 'unfollow me' that won't hurt me. The funny thing is, is that a different name WILL NOT KILL YOU. So you either stick through it, or you leave. It's your choice. DO NOT COMMENT ABOUT THE NAMES. I'm at the point where I will block you if you do.

shout out to @kathryndempster who has brought me to this snapping point :) 

You never mean to get hurt so easily, it kinda... happens.

Today was a second degree burn on your leg, how it happened? You were making ramen and you spilled the boiling hot water when trying to reach for a spice.. And now you were sitting in your Canadian friend, Riley's home.

"God, (y/n) why do you get hurt so much? This is the 3rd time this week!"
"Why do you care so much? It seams like you always freak out with I come over being hurt."
"I don't, I'm just being a good friend, anyways, Allen or Oliver would get freaked out by it."
"But still.."
"So.. How did this happen again..?" Riley asks, changing the subject.
"This is the 4th time I've told you, I was making ramen and-"

The doors then slam open.

"Yo! Bro! I was looking for yo- why is (y/n) here?"
"She got hurt." Riley replies bluntly.
"Well I can help that~ say, doll face, you need a kiss on your owie?" Allen says, walking towards you.
"N-No thanks."
"Oi, stop it."
"Wh-at?" Allen says in a sassy tone, "Is Lily being over protective~?"
"Shut up you dumb bastard!" Yells Riley, "Im not being over protective and My name is Riley!"
"Heehhe so you are~~"
"I-I'm not!" Riley huffed, his cheeks getting pink.
"A-erm.. I'll be in the kitchen.." You say waddling to the kitchen leaving the brothers to talk among themselves.

While you kept on looking for the medical supplies in the cabinets you could only hear the constant yells from the living room a few yards away.

"Shut up you dumb idiot! I'm not jealous!"
"Then what's that shrine of (y/n) in the back of your closet~?"
"W-What?! Allen you ass! You looked through my room again didn't you?! This is the 5th time this month!!"
"Well~ I better go then, have fun with (y/n)~" you then heard footsteps then a door slam shut.
"*sigh* stupid allen."

You wonder what that's all about, but you don't put much mind to it, Riley couldn't have a shrine of you in his closet, that would be impossible {and also very stalkerish,if I may add..}! Riley is overly obsessed with hockey, and he's not interested in dating anyone. It just sounded ridiculous. You've never heard of Riley dating anyone.

You push the thoughts out of your head as you finally find some burn relief and some bandages. {reader-chan, your so gullible, aren't you~?} You then return to the living room, Riley was just casually sitting on the couch, looking deep in thought.

"I-I found the burn relief, so um.. After I apply it, I'll just leave.. I guess.." You say, getting the Canadian out of his thoughts.

"Mmk. Allen says stupid stuff, by the way. He's spending to much damn time around Oliver."
"Oh, heh heh.." You laugh awkwardly while scratching the nape of you neck.
"Do you want me to help with you leg?"
"No, it's fine."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." You say while sitting down next to him.