IV

It's been a while since it all went down. We were able to save Mike thanks to Phill because he went to medical school. Mike is my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without him. A few days after everything I left the group. I needed to find Marc and find out if he'd been responsible for Mikes terrible injury. I talked with my friends through the walkie-talkie for a bit but then it died.  I met these nice girls, Aurora and Ophelia. We have gotten close and they are helping me look for Marc. 

Aurora is a really sweet girl, a bit weird, but still cute. I like her personality. She has long gray hair, glasses, and a cool style. We use to listen to the same type of music before all of this if only we'd met before.

Ophelia is also super sweet and cute, I call her Mousey. She liked kpop and she went to school with me but we never hung out. She is smart, funny, intelligent, and resourceful.

We have a little hideout and we get by.

21st of June 2026.

We were searching as usual when we came across this mall. I didn't wanna go in there, but we had to. I swore to look in every place until I had found him. 

*door creeks open* 

Aurora: Dudes, this place seems so huge. 

Ophelia: Oh my god, there's a BTS store over there. 

Me: Mmmmm, we first need to clear the place, then, shop. 

Aurora: Bruh, it'll take such a long time. Should we spread out?

Me: I don't know, but I think it's the fastest way to clear this place. So Aurora, you take the ground floor, Ophelia you'll take the second and I'll go to the third. After that, we'll regroup.

The first three floors went with no accident, so we decided to clear the remaining two together. 

Aurora: This place has been suspiciously clear. Something's not right. 

Ophelia: Guys I think someone was here. Look at this. 

Me: I cannot believe this. This is Marc's necklace, but I left it in the car.

Marc could still be here but it seems no one has been here in a long time. 

I decided it was time to find my friends. I missed them so much. So we got into the car and headed off. I knew the way back but it was gonna take a week at least. The first day was easy, but as days went by I started to get more and more nervous. After the 8th day, we had finally arrived. Seeing the place where it all happened. It was different a year had past and now these big walls were surrounding the place I once called home. 

Aurora: Is this the place? it's massive. You said it was a small house.

Ophelia: Maybe they expanded, are you sure it's still them in here?

The truth was I didn't know if behind those walls were my best friends or some stranger but I had hope. As we drove up to the gate I saw a familiar face. It was V. I was so happy to see her again. 

V: Okay, that's enough. Get out of the car. Phill, come over here. 

Seeing them two again. I felt weird, cause they seemed so different. Aurora and Ophelia got out of the car and I wasn't sure anymore. But I decided it was time to face my past. As I was getting out of the car I felt so nervous.