VI

Mike grabbed my hand and started walking away. I went with him. All that was going through mind was the question of who was this person and will I stay with the community or not. As I snapped back to reality I saw a girl standing in front of me. She looked exactly like...ME. I was so weirded out. Her name is apparently...get this...Maddie. So it went down like this.

Mike: Soo Madds, this is my girlfriend, Maddie. 

Maddie: Hiii, you must be Maddison. I've heard so much about you. We do kinda lookalike.

Me: Yeah, crazy our names, our looks, so similar. 

Mike: Nice to see my two favorite girls getting along. 

Me (annoyed): Yeah sure. I gotta go now. Bye. 

*walking away*

Damn, that bitch looks so much like me. This is so fucked up.

N: Maddie, can you check this out? Oh sorry thought you were Maddie. 

Me: No I am, just not the one you're looking for. I'm Maddison, the new chick I guess. 

N: Oh so you're the badass, who went after her ex. I'm Nicki, nice to meet you, Maddison.  

Nicki had dark, caramel skin, straight blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She was wearing a pink leather jacket. Nicki was so awesome. Later I found out she was a gang member which was even more awesome. She is so stunning. She has a boyfriend, his name is Patrick. Patrick is the literal opposite of her. He's a 6"2 white male, with a buzz cut and brown eyes. He kinda looked like a drug dealer but he is super funny. 

Later at the house 

Me: I met Nicki today, she seems so cool. 

V: Damn, that girl doesn't talk to anyone. You must be special. 

Me: Well she mistook me for Maddie but then we started talking. 

Mike: Hi, Madds. Miss me. 

Totally. 

Me: I might just go sleep, good night guys.

Later  

*at the terrace*

 Phill: Why are you not in bed, M?

Me: I just needed to think. You know it's so weird being back here after a year. You guys have changed so much. I feel like the past year has been just me chasing something, I can't find. 

Phill: Hey, you've changed too. You've become this badass and I'm so proud of you. 

Me: Thank you. I'm just trying to find my place. 

Phill: Remember when we were in medical school and you were good at that. Why don't you check out the infirmary? You'd be good at it. 

Me: Okay I'll go just for you. Now, go to your beautiful girlfriend. 

Phill: Okay, don't stay up too late? 

Me: Yeah, yeah. 

Morning

V: You ready for the infirmary, M? 

Me: Not at all. I just hope it's not gonna be a stressful day.

V: Okay let's go then.

*at the infirmary*

V: Okay...and this is our meds. 

Me: Damn, you got a lot of them.

V: Well some we found and some we made.

Me: Okay, so what I'm getting is this place is incredible.

In walks Rick. He is just your typical minion type but like if your sidekick was Liam Hemsworth. 

R: Sorry to interrupt, Boss we've got someone at the gate. 

V: I'll be there in a minute. 

Rick walks away. 

V: You are so coming with me. No excuses. 

Me: I don't know, you're good at that leadership stuff. I'm not. 

V: Come on. 

At the gate

V: Kenny, have you guys found anything. 

Kenny: We were at the old mall and found some interesting stuff. Also might have found this guy. 

V: Get him to the infirmary, we'll talk later Kenny. 

Me: I'll go look for Ophelia and Aurora. 

As I was approaching them I saw Aurora had a completely different look. 

Me: Hi, ah guys. Anything new? 

O: Can you put some sense into her. Look what she did to her hair. I mean the piercings are okay, but A, why the mullet?

Me: Am, Aurora what happened? Did you have one of your mental breakdowns? You should've called me. 

A: Guys it looks good. I don't know, what you're talking about. M, thank you for bringing us here. I met this super cool guy yesterday. He said my hair is cool, so suck it, Ophelia. 

O: Yea, well he's known you for a day and we've known you much longer. I'm just saying this because I love you. 

Me: Can you guys stop fighting? If she likes it let her be. It's her hair anyways. I gotta go, guys, sorry. 

A: We still up for game night tomorrow?

O: 8 o'clock don't be late.

Me: Wouldn't miss it.