~1~

LEHLANI'S P.O.V:

My loud alarm clock went off. So i can wake up for school. I didn't wanna go to school because of my bullies. I just don't like school because of them. And the fact that me and Jahseh used to be the best of friends when we were younger. I just don't wanna deal with negative comments today but I'm just so used to it. I got ready for school. I wore my thrasher checkered tee shirt with some ripped jeans and my all black Jordan's. I got done gettin ready for school I put my supreme book bag on and walked to the bus stop.

JAHSEH'S P.O.V:

I was done getting ready for school and I was headed to the bus stop. I was hoping that Lehlani is there. I was walking and I was looking down on my phone and guess who I bumped into Lehlani. "S-sorry jah-seh"she stuttered. "You wouldn't be sorry if you watched where the fuck you were going",
"I-I didn't mean to upset you", "we'll you did you dumb ass". She mumbled something under her breath. "what was that Lehlani", i didn't say anything"she responded. "Yes you did what the FUCK did you say" i said getting closer to her. "I didn't say anything I promise" she was lying I can tell.I took a handfull of her hair and gripped it really hard. "I'm not gone ASK YOU AGAIN what the fuck did you say, "I said fuck you bitch","you said what" i asked her. "I said fu-class you b-bitch". I gripped her hair harder than before. She yelped in pain,I whispered in her ear. "Look,dont fucking call me outta my name ever again you hear me". She stayed quiet. "DO YOU HEAR ME"i screamed. "Okay okay I hear you I'm sorry,please don't hurt me jahseh"she sobbed my heart broke into a million pieces. "You should be,don't pull that shit agin Lehlani", "okay"she responded.

LEHLANI'S P.O.V:

I was crying because my head hurts and I feel
like I'm gonna pass out. Thank god I'm almost at school. The bus stopped so I was rushing off the bus and Stokeley tripped me. I fell and I got
up and I gave him a black mom death stare and
he immediately stopped laughing. I got off the
bus and I rushed inside the school. As I was
just about to hurry to the nurse Jayleene and
Aubrey stopped me and asked me what's wrong
I told them what's wrong and we rushed to the
nurse's office.

_______________

JAYLEENE'S P.O.V

Me,Aubrey, and Lehlani were outside the nurse's office. "What's the point of us going to the nurse she ain't gone do shit"I said. "Mmcht shidd,you ain't lying"Aubrey agreed. "Mane next time I see jahseh and his little goblins im gonna give them some taste of their own medicine" Lehlani walked out the nurses office. "What she say"I asked concerned as hell. "All she did was give me an ice pack and she said to come and  give it back when I'm done with first period". I sucked my teeth in annoyance. "See like I said she ain't gone do shit"

__________

AUBREY'S P.O.V:
Me,Lehlani, and Jayleene was walking in the hall to first period because we have first period together. And guess who we bump into the scooby doo gang. "Well we'll well look who it is guys it's the ugly bitches" Geneva said and the scooby doo gang laughed. "Bitch shut the fuck up we look better than you and your dead grandma hoe" (oouuuuu,please do not take this seriously ion want you to feel offended) Geneva and the scooby doo gang stayed silent. "My work here is done,byeeee". Then Geneva tried to clap back at me. "Bitch shut the fuck up that's why your pussy stinks" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "First of all my Pussy does not stink and second of all my pussy actually smells good and taste good cause I take care of it,so how about you shut the fuck up because you don't clean yours,so once you clean yours then you can start talking shit about me".  Geneva stayed silent once again,it was like music to my ears. "Yeah that's what I thought bye,come on y'all". I walked away and Lehlani and Jayleene followed me.

                     •last edited July 9 2020•

Do you like it❓

𝘉
𝘠
𝘌

𝘚
𝘓
𝘐
𝘔
𝘌
𝘚
💚
🐍