•5•

LEHLANI'S P.O.V:
I was walking in the halls with my books in my hand. And Geneva came up to me and smacked them out of my hand. Just as I was about to pick them up she kicked them causing the books to scatter all over the floor. "So you wanna kiss my man huh" I swear this bitch is stupid as hell. "First of all you're quote on quote man kissed me so get your story right" I clapped back. "I know this bitch did not ju- I cut her off . "Who you calling a bitch cause my momma ain't raise BITCH" I said getting all her ugly ass face. "You BiTcH"Then she pushed me. I wasn't gonna let this slide anymore. So I punched her in her face. I heard her jaw crack and it was loud. There was a whole crowd forming between me and Geneva. She tried to kick me but I caught her leg and twisted it sideways and elbowed it after. And it was a LOUD crack. And by loud I mean loud. "OH SHIT"everyone yelled. She started sobbing pleading me to stop bitch you would've thought I kept punching her face. Jahseh ran and tried to pull me off of her but that shit ain't work. I kept punching her and then I punched her in the face really hard then she went night night. (She passed out) I was surprised cause I never knew I had this in me. I let all my anger out on her. The principal came to the scene he looked at me then he looked at an injured Geneva. "Ms.Wilson my office NOW"

GENEVA'S P.O.V:
I couldn't see anything. I wasn't functioning the right way. I opened my eyes they hurt like hell. I'm confused. I sat up and I felt a huge pain in my leg. "Sweetheart lay back down its the best choice for you right now"It was a nurse but it wasn't the nurse from my school. Wait am I in the hospital. I looked around and there was a rolling chair and I look down on my wrist and I have a wristband on with my info. "What happened to me"I asked the nurse. "You got into a fight at school and you were brutally injured" the nurse informed me."wait by who" I asked the nurse kid if worried. "I don't know honey but don't fret about it you will found out later on,okay?" She said in her beautiful London accent "okay" damn she sound sexy as hell.

-"dude your gay"!!!

______________

MORGAN'S P.O.V:
I was so shocked I couldn't even talk. I just don't know what to believe right now. I cannot believe that Lehlani just beat Geneva's ass after all those times she got bullied by her. She was the main one bullying her so at the end of the day it is what it is. I was at home so I texted me,Michael,Jahseh,and Stokeley's iMessage group chat. We deleted Geneva outta the chat.

Morgan: i can't believe what just happened

Micheal: what,what happened?

Stokeley:OMG no one told you vro!?

      Micheal:tell me what?

Stokeley:Geneva got her ass beat by Lehlani

     Michael:your kidding right?

Stokeley:Dont believe me ask jahseh

      Michael:ight bet nigga

Morgan:nigga your so in denial🙄

JAHSEH'S P.O.V:
I was sitting at my desk at home. I was writing a song about Lehlani. I titled it I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore.

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚎𝚑 𝙳𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚢

𝙸 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙳𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎