•2•

LEHLANI'S P.O.V:

I was walking out of first period because it was
over. I was so close to the nurse's office and I bumped into the scooby doo gang. Why does this always happen to me. I walked past them completely ignoring them. Then Morgan pushed me. I just acted like she didn't just push me and I was walking past her. Then Geneva walked in front of me blocking my way to the nurse. "Excuse me I'm trying to go to the nurse" i said trying to get to the nurse's office trying to avoid them."Excuse me I'm trying to go to the nurse,bitch shut the fuck up" if I kill this bitch it's not my fault. "Im not doing anything,I'm just tryna get to the nurse's office" i said very annoyed. "I don't care I don't give a flying fuck".
"Just please move out of my way I'm not tryna deal with y'all bullshit.The scooby doo gang laughed at me. "Move out of my way,DAMN how hard is it to move out the fucking way"I said with a lot of attitude. "Who you giving attitude too" jahseh asked me. "Not you nigga" i said while I aggressively mugged jahseh. "You know what,watch your back" Jahseh said slightly chuckling. I was surprised because by now they would've hit me or do whatever already. But I'm still
gonna watch my back,because you always have
to check your surroundings no matter where you go. And I can get very paranoid about some things.

                         ~6 hours later~

__________

School is over cause it's 3:00 and I was in
history class and the bell rang. Everyone in class got up. Ms. Jones annoying ass yelled "THE BELL DOES NOT DISMISS YOU I DO". The quiet kid raised his hand and said "Ms.Jones you know it's illegal to say that,you have to let us leave"Ms.Jones spoke up again "class dismissed" Everyone dipped. I walked out of class slow but fast at the same time due to being extremely exhausted. I walked home cause I didn't wanna ride the bus. While I was walking I felt someone behind me. I looked back and the scooby doo gang was following me. I started to speed walk and I looked behind me again. Stokeley noticed me looking,the scooby doo gang started running. I started running really fast. I ran down the street to get to the alley cause it's my little shortcut. I was running and looked behind me and they were no where in sight. I slowed down to catch my breath. I was almost near my house and someone yanked me by my hair. I whimpered in pain. I fell backwards and hit my back on the hard concrete. "Owww stop please LEAVE ME ALONE". "No BITCH"I couldn't figure out who was talking because I was getting beat up and My mind wasn't functioning the right way.

___________

I got home in major pain. I walked upstairs to my room limping the whole way, I threw my book bag across the room in anger. I screamed in frustration,anger, and sadness. I went in the bathroom that was in my room. I looked myself in the mirror and I had a black eye and bruises on my thighs and my back hurt like hell. I opened the mirror and took out my blade and cut right through my wrist it didn't hurt cause I was just so numb. I striped outta my clothes and put on my beats headphones I played Numb-by XXXtentacion.I cried myself to sleep.

                       •last edited July 9 2020•

💚
🐍