First Time (NSFW) part 2

It'd been about a week since Ishimaru's and Mondo's first date, and to put it into appropriate words , it was eventful. Especially towards the end. By the end of their date they found themselves in the woods splashing into a lake and kissing under dim moonlight. It was almost 3 am and they lay on the grass looking up at the sky talking quietly and sharing small stories after they'd dried themselves of water. There was one moment though, where Ishimaru had found himself being pulled to Mondo's chest, his bare back scraped against the grass they lay on. Big arms wrapped around him and immediately he felt small, and safe. He was new to this feeling of being protected, something just felt comforting and warm in his chest. Like he belonged right there in that moment, face pressed against Mondo's chest breathing in musky cologne and the smell of the lake. Though he could hear Mondo's pounding heart and he knew something was wrong, lifting his head slightly to see if he could sense any danger. He wasn't afraid at all, he knew he could take care of himself and others if need be, ye was only worried about what could've been scaring Mondo like this. After a couple minutes like this, holding onto Mondo and looking around calmly, Mondo eased his grip.
"Thought I saw somethin'.. it's no good bein' out here in the dark. Too many freaks come out 'round here." Mondo said quietly, his voice as sharp and aware as ever. Mondo hadn't even realized how close he'd brought Ishimaru, he practically hid him beneath his mass.
"That's alright, but do know I can protect myself as well." Ishimaru said softly and looked up, exchanging a soft glance with Mondo. There was a pause of silence before Mondo cracked a smile.
"Yeah.. you're right about that." Mondo sighed with relief and let go of Ishimaru just a little, though both of them secretly enjoyed being so close.

Just remembering how close they were clouded Ishimaru's thoughts.

Ishimaru gasped softly into his pillow, his nose nuzzled into the fabric. His hands explored his own skin in an excited frenzy. Ecstasy fogged his thoughts as he teased himself.
"A-aah.." noise escaped Ishimaru's mouth as his hips twitched in search of more pleasure. He touched himself all over to try and stimulate something, only rarely getting a small spark of pleasure where he'd let a few sounds spill from his lips. His thoughts scolded him as he gave up, rolling onto his side. He had absolutely no experience in romances, or sexual feelings much either. He'd only ever jacked off a few times in his life, otherwise fighting his urges to prove he had 'more control over his body than his emotions did'. So when he tried again, he couldn't do much to help himself. He couldn't even brush it from his mind because all he could imagine was how hot Mondo's skin felt, and how steady his breath was, how secure he felt wrapped in those arms. Nothing had ever done this to him.
He lay there on his side at 2 in the morning, his hips flexed slightly almost on instinct in need for more friction. His teeth gripped his own bottom lip to hold in a grunt of frustration as he wrapped himself tight into a blanket.
"This is ridiculous.." he sighed with frustration and looked towards his phone. Maybe Mondo would be willing to help him out. He thought for a moment about how unethical it was, how shameful it could be. But instead of ignoring his emotions, he unlocked his phone and dialed Mondo's phone number. He pressed the phone to his ear, the cold glass tingled his hot skin. The ringing sound bounced in his ears and he closed his eyes, inhaling shakily as he waited to hear a voice on the other line.
"Ishimaru..?" A deep voice rumbled through his ears and Ishimaru inhaled slightly, feeling a shiver run down his spine.
"Ah--Mondo!" Ishimaru responded, trying his best to sound normal. Sounding "normal" though, was a little too loud for people who were sleeping.
"Quiet down." Mondo rumbled in response, the stern tone easing to be more gentle with his last word, and Ishimaru's hips squirmed as thoughts rushed into his brain.
"I-- I'm sorry to wake you." Ishimaru said quickly, his face flushing red. He already retreated his hand into his boxers to try and relieve himself, listening to Mondo's sleepy voice worsened his situation.
"What did you wake me for now then?" Mondo replied, sounding slightly more awake than before. Ishimaru paused, holding his breath like he'd die if he let it out. His hand was already working him, causing his thighs to tremble as friction and pleasure shocked his nerves. What was he supposed to say? How was he supposed to word he wanted Mondo with him in that way? Right then he'd found the most amazing feeling coursing through him and he couldn't seem to stop himself.
"M-mondo-" Ishimaru moaned and slapped his other hand over his mouth, eyes wide with surprise as he shifted in his sheets. Oh fuck oh FUCK!
"Taka? Are you alright?" Mondo asked, sounding more urgent than before.
"Nh- Yes, I'm alright." Ishimaru said quickly and arched his back, heavy breaths escaped for a moment. He couldn't stop his hand from moving and it tortured him.
"B-but I'm having another little problem r-right now." He added and finally a moan escaped from his throat and he gripped his sheets. He wasn't sorry for this slip up, though.
Mondo was standing with wide eyes as he felt his blood rush, listening to Ishimaru's squirming and the noises he'd make. He was already ripping his coat on.
"Taka." He said sternly and grabbed his keys.
"Be there soon. Stop grabbin' at yourself. Wait til I'm there." Mondo ordered and hung up before he flew out the front door.