Chihiro, The Guidance Counselor (Fluff)

"Fujisaki !" A strong voice rang out, catching the programmer off guard, nearly dropping the 15 pound weight in his hands.
    "Oh, hey Kiyotaka!" Chihiro smiled and lifted the weight to his chest.
     "What's up?" He added when Ishimaru didn't speak afterwards.
     "I was wondering if you knew anything about Mondo Oowada that maybe I don't already know." Ishimaru looked red in the face, nearly feverish. Chihiro paused and put the weight down on the boys locker room rug.
     "I mean, you know the most about him." Chihiro said as he stretched his arms above his head.
      "But after he tried to swing at me in the locker room awhile back, he did tell me something about his brother. Do you know that?" Chihiro asked, walking across the locker room to another set of weights.
    "I don't." Ishimaru muttered with curiosity, taking a seat on a mat in the locker room.
     "But don't feel pressured to share, if it is something of a sensitive topic." Ishimaru added, his brain racking with ideas of what might have happened to Mondo's brother.
    "Well, why are you asking about Mondo in the first place?" Chihiro hummed with an interested smirk. That's when Ishimaru's face lit like a christmas tree, the heat rising up his neck as he looked away shyly.
     "I think I'm sick. He is stuck in my head, and I can't stop thinking about him. That would have to mean I'm sick, right?" Ishimaru pried like he was desperately looking for the answers to his problem. Chihiro smiled and rolled his eyes. Man, Ishimaru was the slowest smart kid he'd ever met.
     "How does your chest feel when you think of Mondo?" Chihiro asked, starting on his next set of weights. Ishimaru paused, biting at the inside of his cheeks. He thought about Mondo for a moment, looking down at his hands.
     "It feels like my chest is inflating, like a balloon!" He insisted, placing a firm hand on his chest. 
     "And I feel very warm and tingly!" He added, and Chihiro couldn't keep himself from laughing.
    "Kiyotaka, you have to quiet down. You're practically shouting to the whole school you're in love with Mondo." Chihiro laughed before he lifted a bar weight up to his chest.
Ishimaru felt out of breath before he turned to Chihiro forcing out a laugh.
     "Fujisaki that would be ridiculous! I think we just have a very strong bond!" Ishimaru retaliated.
     "Very strong bonds don't include sleeping in the same bed or getting naked in front of each other." Chihiro sneered, sweat rolling down his forehead.
     "We do NOT share a bed! We've only been naked together BECAUSE I believe it builds strong bonds between men!" Ishimaru argued, but after hearing the words come out of his own mouth he felt silly.
     "But what if you two did share a bed? Think about that for just a moment." Chihiro said, trying to shut Ishimaru up for just a minute so he could lift the bar weight above his head, his breath quick as he held the bar up as long as he could.
In the meantime Ishimaru sat for a moment thinking about being next to Mondo in the middle of the night snuggled up between his arms. His face burned again and he felt his heart pounding. He could imagine his face nestled into the others chest hearing his heard like thunder in his ears. He imagined waking up and wrapping his arms around Monod's shoulders so he could reach up and kiss his cheek.
Chihiro looked over to Ishimaru and couldn't stop himself from laughing, letting the bar drop out of his hands and onto the ground with a loud clatter that threw Ishimaru out of his day dreaming.
    "Gods, you really do love Mondo." Chihiro laughed and walked over to sit in front of Ishimaru, out of breath.
     "I didn't know I was gay." Ishimaru muttered and covered his face with embarrassment.
      "Maybe you're not gay. You could be bisexual." Chihiro suggested, pulling his phone out.
     "You can like both boys and girls, Kiyotaka. There's nothing wrong with it." Chihiro explained and shrugged.
     "And you can explore your sexuality, too. Maybe you're gay, or maybe you're bisexual. But one thing is for sure, you have feelings for Mr.Oowada ." Chihiro teased and elbowed at Ishimaru's side. Ishimaru stayed silent though, intensely staring at his hands like his brain was oatmeal and he couldn't figure an answer.
      "But, what if Mondo doesn't like men at all? What do I do then?" Ishimaru asked, nibbling at the inside of his cheek nervously. Chihiro smiled with some sympathy, he wouldn't know the answer about Mondo's sexuality; but he did know one thing. He wrapped an arm around Ishimaru's shoulders.
    "If Mondo doesn't feel the same about you, you'll have to move on. It may be painful, but you can't change him. You can still be his friend afterwards. But you should not hold on and let it torture you." Chihiro explained and rubbed Ishimaru's back quickly.
      "But on the bright side, I think you have a shot. I don't imagine he's been naked with anyone else in the school." Chihiro teased and got a cracked smile out of Ishimaru.
     "Then, how do I tell him?" Ishimaru asked his final question, his posture relaxing as he looked at the ceiling.
     "I think it'll happen with time. Write a letter, or tell him with a sentiment. Anything you think would be romantic, aside from shouting it in his face." Chihiro said before he stood, offering a hand out to Ishimaru to pull him up.
     "And don't worry. I won't say anything before you do." Chihiro reassured and smiled as he pulled Ishimaru up to his feet.
    "Thanks, Fujisaki." Ishimaru said with a shy smile imprinted on his lips. Chihiro placed a hand on his shoulder .
   "No problem, but now in exchange you have to spot me while I lift since Mondo hasn't shown up yet." Chihiro said and dragged Ishimaru over to the bench, setting weights on either side of the bar.
Ishimaru helped, standing above Chihiro, wondering where Mondo was if he wasn't here.
What he didn't know was that Mondo had been outside the locker room door the whole time, hearing practically everything the two had said.