Suppressor (NSFW)

Alpha / Omega Heat Dynamics

Ishimaru trembled hard, his heart pounding as he slipped himself down onto Mondo. He let out a weak, pained noise as his walls were stretched and he coughed out a weak moan.
      "Mh- Mondo.." Ishimaru whined and placed his hands on Mondo's stomach. Mondo uttered out a groan and threw his head back at the sudden new sensation, biting his lip hard.
      "God damn, Taka.." He groaned and tried to keep from bucking his hips and losing control. He could feel the slick starting to run down his length and he tremored, looking up at Ishimaru. It wasn't something that he'd ever imagined happening between them but seeming how it all started there was no turning back now.

It had all started earlier that night when Mondo had gone to check on Ishimaru after their "contest" and found that the other had gone into some type of heat sometime after dinner. There wasn't much to explain but the issue about their situation was there was no one else there to ground him. He had no mate and Mondo was his only super close friend, of only a day. Not to mention the school had no facilities that could help either, seeming everyone was expected to take their medications and scent blockers and suppress urges rather than handle them properly. Ishimaru left the medication at home seeming he thought he'd ever get to go back. There were others who did the same as him, and some who brought the medication and had to share. Mondo understood the tension of the issue, not as though he was too awfully opposed seeming he had a small crush growing since day one.

Ishimaru whimpered at the sensation and held his breath, nodding to mondo to start thrusting. He was so utterly embarrassed he could die right then. He'd never even got his clothes back on and he left the sauna early to try and suppress the heat but after his body heat had rapidly exceeded it forced this awful state to emerge. Mondo could see the embarrassment on Ishimaru's face and felt his heart ache. He relaxed and his scent had emerged. He let himself be just as vulnerable as Ishimaru was and suddenly had a new urge.
  Mondo started to slowly roll his hips and felt Ishimaru shudder.
He watched the others face relax and he looked less embarrassed.
    "I apologize for this M-Mondo." Ishimaru gasped and closed his eyes, gripping at Mondo's tank top.
     "Don't be sorry, if it keeps you safe I'm willing to do it." Mondo said before he took Ishimaru's waist and flipped him onto his back, catching the sub by surprise. In this vulnerable state of scents mixing and intimacy he couldn't stop himself from saying whatever he felt.
He started to thrust his hips, feeling the slick walls tight around him. His heart pounded at such an amazing feeling and such a gorgeous omega. Ishimaru was holding his best, the thrusting feeling amazing and he felt himself in a hot blurry haze of pleasure.
     "Mon-Mondo!" He yelped and moaned sweetly, his thighs shook around Mondo's hips. His toes curled and bit into his lip.
   "Please,, lose control-!" Ishimaru whined, needing to feel connected with Mondo so deeply they couldn't define where one body started and another ended. Mondo shivered, his alpha begging to take control.
  I bet it's real cute when he's screaming.

  Look in his eyes he wants you so bad!

  Look how bad he's shaking already like he's gonna cum and scream until he's all dried out.

Mondo shuddered and shook his head, his heart pounding and mind racing. Little did he know he'd already started to lose control.  His hips were thrusting faster and he watched as Ishimaru arched and shook with desperation as his walls were destroyed.
   "God- right there-!!" Ishimaru cried and his face twisted with gaped mouth and crossed eyes, pleasures infiltrating his entire body. His legs quivered and his hips ached as he wrapped his legs tight around Mondo's waist.
   "Mh-hhah- Mo-Mondo-!!" Ishimaru cried and felt as the other rocked his hips faster. With each faster movement and the deeper he got the more Ishimaru felt stuffed like he'd explode. He threw his head back and cried out, feeling and array of nerves struck. He was covered in slick and the only sounds were wet skin being pounded and Ishimaru's moans and cries. Slick spilled to the bed and finally Mondo lost control in a hot wet haze and slammed his hips into Ishimaru's , pushing in as deep as he could. In return Ishimaru sputtered a moan and a gasp, the pleasure filling him so much his toes curled and his heart palpitated.
   Mondo thrusted like that and watched the years formed and the desperate screams filled the air.
   "HMMH- FUCK-!!!" Ishimaru screamed as his body lost control, stimulated tears ran down his cheeks and he squirmed from the overwhelming pleasure, his back and legs aching as Mondo hunched over into his neck. He bit down and sucked on the flesh while he pounded into Ishimaru relentlessly, leaving a bright red mark on his neck. Ishimaru loved this feeling and suddenly everything paused. He wrapped around Mondo completely and felt his voice sputter in his throat, though Mondo kept fucking him until finally Ishimaru's back arched and he cried out as he came, covering the both of their stomach's in cum. Ishimaru's body gave out and he gasped for air as he laid back, his muscles aching and quivering on their own. Mondo was starstruck at the things he just witnessed and he stuffed himself inside Ishimaru to knot him, Ishimaru whimpering at the inflation. He could feel his body being filled and he loved it more than anything. He looked up at Mondo and kissed him desperately while he was filled to the brim with Mondo. The kiss was tender and reassuring and after a bit Mondo could pull out, his cum and slick also brimming out and soaking the bed. Ishimaru clung to Mondo as he kicked the wet blankets away and they cuddled into the bed, Mondo protectively wrapped around Ishimaru.