⚜️ Chapter 2 ⚜️

Alex knelt and picked up the large red box, thinking it was a stupid joke one of the neighbours were doing but under the box was an envelope addressed to her neatly written. 

She recognized it right away as Joans writing

She recognized it right away as Joans writing. She was her boss and also one of her few best friends. Alex knew Axel would be occupied with his gaming so she walked up the stairs carrying the box. She pretended she completely forgot about her uncompleted jog but we know the truth. 

Carefully opening the letter, she gasped. Another one of Joans attempts to get spy on a couple millionaires who were known to make their money of crime and the drug market. The letter highlighted the fact that Gael would be there and they both had to a steal a couples' credit cards for info on their bank accounts.

This would be happening tonight. 

"Mom, I'm going to be staying at Joan's house tonight, so don't wait up for dinner, you know what I think i'll go right now." Alex told her mom. Staying over at her 'friend' Joans house, was a regular occurrence because of all the missions Alex would have to complete. 

♾ At HeadQuarters ♾

"Hey Joan, I'm ready to go, where's Gael," questioned Alex as soon as she stepped into the office for the agents. 

The mission was at party, a very formal party. The box she had received had beautiful red dress in it.  She could not wear anything that would bring her attention, so the dress was relatively plain. 

"He's getting your Id's ready for you guys to be able to get into the party," said Joan while she was turning around, "wow, you look beautiful Alexis

"He's getting your Id's ready for you guys to be able to get into the party," said Joan while she was turning around, "wow, you look beautiful Alexis."Alex smiled at her, and strapped on her gun to her thigh. 

Gael walked in a smile on his face. "Hey Al, you look nice," he said while strapping on his own gun and passed Alex her Id, "You're going to be Alisha Rain for the night, and I'm going to be Austin Matthews." 

"Alisha Rain?" exclaimed Alex, "you couldn't have thought of a stupider name for me." "Well now you're stuck with it, stupid," spoke Gael with a smirk. Alex, fed up with all his crap, rolled her eyes and left the room with the essentials- her Id, gun, and a wire hidden on her dress as well as one for Gael. The wire was so the people at the headquarters could hear if anything went wrong during the case. 

She yelled, "I'm driving, and got in the shiny black BMW, the division had rented out that night." This was the best part of her job, she could see all these different cars and even drive them for the most part when they had to go out in the field. That's why the deal she had made with Gael, was when she won the Honorary Award, she would get the one of a kind lambo. 

But then again Gael could win, but that was something Alex kept pushing out of her mind.  She could never tell her family about her job, they thought she was some low-key journalist, but they were wrong. 

⚜️Authors Note⚜️

Thank you for reading!!

Question of the chapter...

If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would you be??

I would definitely be Kylie Jenner for obvious reasons. lol.