⚜️ Chapter 3 ⚜️

Alex slipped into the driver seat before Gael could complain, she loved cars and when she got the Honorary Award she would get Gaels car as well. But this one was a rental specially for this party, so the agents could fit in with all the rich people. 

Once Gael was in the car and they both got the go from Joan, Alex drove off towards the location of the rich-people party

♾ At The Party ♾

"Wow, this place is awesome, its so beautiful," whispered Alex to Gael on they walked in. He rolled his eyes and whispered back, "Where's Chase we need to give him the signal that we're here."

Once all the CIA protocols were taken care of, Gael led Alexis to the bar, where he ordered some drinks. While he waited, he slowly scanned the room, looking for the couple whose credit card they would have to steal. "Found them, Alisha Rain," taunted Gael with the stupid name she had on her Id. "How about we make this a bet, whoever gets the credit card faster from their person wins." he spoke. 

"If I win, I get to take your car out this weekend because you're going to be here doing all my paperwork for me," replied Alexis. "yeah, but if I get the dudes credit card faster, then you have to do my paperwork for me and stay overtime." "Sure, Gael, by the way this 'dudes' name is Mark." "I knew that" he said as Alex was leaving. 

Alex now done her drink, walked up to the couple boldly, with her partner following behind. Once there she spoke a series of words Gael didn't understand. "Hey, ich liebe dein Kleid, es ist so hübsch!"  spoke Alex to the woman, and they started conversing in German. Gael still had no idea what was going on so he pulled Alex to the side. (hey there, I really like your dress)

"What the hell are you doing," whisper-yelled Gael, "how did you know they spoke German?" Alex just smirked, she had read the background files on this couple. They were Mark and Anastasia Müller, so she knew they were German. She winked at Gael, and turned back to her conversation with the couple, leaving Gael dumbstruck. 

She led Anastasia to the bathroom cause, you know, girls always travel in groups. This worked well because in the bathroom, Anastasia asked Alexis to hold her purse. And then, Alex swiftly pulled out a fake credit card duplicate, and exchanged it with the real one before Anastasia walked out of the bathroom stall. She was sure that she had gotten the card faster than her dumb partner. Right?

Wrong!! Chase's voice cackled in her ears, and then she remembered he was in the camera room of the banquet hall making sure nothing went wrong and they had in ear plugs so they could hear instructions if anything went wrong. "Alexis, Alexis, Alexis, you got the card just seconds after Gael did." he snorted.

"What?" she was now walking back to the car after wishing Anastasia a good night, because her part was done of the case. She was about to open the side door to drive because her ego was too big to let someone else drive after drinking alcohol, but she saw someone leaning there. She put her hands up ready for a fight but as she got closer it was just Gael with a credit card inside his hand. Marks Credit card.