20

the two boys talked for hours in the small coffee shop. jisung took a while to open up to minho most likely because of the way he couldn't believe that everything happened.

the more they talked, the more minho felt his heart tighten. he couldn't believe himself that jisung was a real person. whenever minho asked jisung a question, he noticed how jisung thought and processed it. he knew with every serious or joking question that came, jisung gave a thoughtful answer.

minho couldn't help but stare at his bright, large eyes and how they would sparkle when he sees and talked about things he loves. he loved how his mouth would form a heart whenever he smiled.

minho could stare at the boy for hours and find endless amounts of things he could love about him. his soft voice was music to his own ears. minho was so interested in the younger boy he wanted to know every little detail about him.

he wanted to know his likes and dislikes, what his favorite food was, his insecurities. minho looked at the boy as if he was the most perfect thing in the whole world and he wanted it to himself.

"have you always lived in seou-"

"can you pinch me?" jisung cut off minho mid sentence.

"huh? you want me to what?" minho tried to hold his laugh in.

"pinch me. this feels like a fever dream! we're in a cute coffee shop, it feels like hoodie season outside, and i'm literally talking to lee minho!" jisung exclaimed. his arms swung in the air as he explained. minho smiled widely at the younger boy.

"it really does feel like a fever dream, huh?" minho asked looking around him.

"it's like i'm living in a fan fiction. this doesn't happen normally."

"why not make it crazier?" minho smirked. jisung tilted his head in confusion as he watched minho get out of his seat. the older held his hand out motioning jisung to hold onto it.

jisung took it slowly only to be yanked out of his own seat and out of the coffee shop.

"where are we going minho?" jisung yelled as they began to run down the street.

"my place! even if this is a dream, let's make it a good one at least."