28

minho stood at jisung front door patiently waiting for the boy to open it. minho has texted him before hand that he wanted to come over and give jisung something. jisung was very suspicious and hesitant but eventually gave minho his address.

the sudden plan made jisung get out of his bed and made himself look presentable. he brushed his hair, and changed into comfy clothes.

jisung opened the door to see minho with flowers and a huge smile on his face. the younger couldn't help but smile back at the sight in front of him.

"can i come in?" minho tilted his head. jisung nodded, moving away from the door. minho closed the door behind him and turned to face jisung again.

"these are for you, in case you didn't already realize." minho giggles and handed the flowers to him.

"thank you." the boy headed to his kitchen finding a vase to put the flowers in. minho followed as he didn't know what else to do and he didn't want to be the one to explore his house.

"so, why did you want to come over?" jisung asked as they headed to the living room.

"can't i just see my favorite person?"

"i can tell you want something." jisung laughed. minho let out a sigh and sat down on the small couch in the room. he patted next to him smiling at the boy who was still standing.

jisung sat down next to him, making minho scoot in closer than they already are. jisung held his breath as he was new to this kind of skinship between them.

"i wanted to see you. i missed you jisungie." minho said. jisungs heart fluttered at the nickname minho gave him.

"and what was your plan to do here?" the two looked at each other, their faces just a few inches apart. minho looked at jisungs lips, then back to his eyes. jisung noticed where his eyes would wander to making him lick his lips nervously.

their faces got closer together as if it was a natural instinct.

jisung slightly panicked, not knowing what to do. he closed his eyes shut and just waited for something to touch his lips. he didn't want to ruin the moment. jisung wouldn't say he was uncomfortable, but he just wasn't ready for any of this to happen so suddenly.

"let's watch a movie, yeah?" minho smiled brightly as jisung opened his eyes. jisung pulled away quickly and looked into his lap, embarrassed by what just happened.

minho put his arm around the younger's shoulders making jisung lay his head on minho's shoulders.

"don't be shy and afraid to talk, sungie. i can wait until you're ready."