🌺1🌺

ZOELLA'S POV

Ring ring ring

Woken up by the sound of my alarm. I took it and press the red button to stop the alarm. What? You thought I was going to through it to the wall? Nope, not everyone is the same.

I drop the alarm and snuggle more to my bed and use the bed sheet to cover myself properly.

Thirty minutes later...

"YOU YOUNG LADY!! GET YOUR ASS OFF THAT BED RIGHT THIS MINUTE OR I WILL SO DEAL WITH YOU!!!" By the sound of mum's angry voice. I fell off the bed. I know how sad.

I check the time on the alarm clock to see I only got one hour thirty minutes to prepare. Oh no!! On my first day in a new school?! That's like more than enough.

After rushing to the bathroom and taken my bath, dressed up and ready to go downstairs. I did as that. I found mum busy in the kitchen.

I set in one of the stools and smiled at her back. "Morning mum."

"Morning sweety. Hurry up and it some cup cakes. The sooner I get you to school the earlier you get in your first class." She said while carrying out the cupcakes out the oven. I smiled and grabbed to cupcakes. I'll just drink water on our way out.

My mother has her own old car she's managing and I don't care how bad it looks like as long as I'm not using my legs to walk to school.

After eating the cupcakes finish I quickly go back to my room and grab my bag pack and phone then ran out the room back downstairs to see mum waiting with keys on her hands and already dressed in her nurse attire.

"Come on let's go." She said then we both walked up to the door as she opens for me to get out first then locks the door and keeps the keys under the "welcome" doormat.

We both got in as she starts the car.

✳️✳️✳️

"Be good to the teachers and I don't want a phone call from your school that you got into trouble. Okay?"

"Mon you talking as if you got a phone call from my previous school that I am trouble." I said rolling my eyes.

"Young lady don't you roll your eyes at me again." She said narrowing her eyes at me. I sigh and nodded.

We are currently opposite my school and me waiting for mum to finish with her lecture.

"Okay you can go now. And make new friends!!" She yelled as I shut the door.

"Okay mum bye!!" I said kissing my palm and blowing wind from palm to mum.

She catches it and fist her hand holding it to her chest. I waved and walked into my new school building.

As I walk in I got stares from students. I couldn't help but look down as I don't like too much attention. It makes me uncomfortable. I squeeze the handle of my pack bag because I really didn't like the attention.

I finally got in the double doors and remember were me and mum took to the office. I walk same direction I remembered. I knock on the door and got a soft "come in".

I open the door and got in. I tell her my name and surname and told her it's my senior year. She nods and looks through the computer then takes out two papers. I took them and said my thanks with a smile she smiled back and nodded.