🌺3🌺

ZOELLA'S POV

He stares at me shock but again masks it. I was shock myself. Actually still shock. I can't believe I lay my hands on a guy for the first time in my life. He moves back still staring at me than turns his back at me before walking away.

"You know you just signed for your death right?"

"Trust me, I know."

🖤🖤🖤

I got in the library, still standing by the entrance searching for the girl I met in the morning. I spot a girl waving her hand and noticed it's the same girl. I smiled and made my way towards her as fast as possible.

"Hey." She greets with a nervous smile.

"Hey." I said smiling back. I set down comfortably and stare around the library. It's more neat than my old school. My old school was like street kids go there.

My mother couldn't afford a better school for me then so I had no choice but to learn there. But I had nice friends there well except one that betrayed me. My mum finally got a better job here that's why we moved to a much more nicer side.

"So, the reason you are here." The girl I yet to know her name said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Brooks, yours?"

"Zoella but my friends call me Zoel."

"Can I explain now?"

"Yes please."

"They are five in total. Let's start with Cole Anthony, really cute, player and naughty, always annoying the hell out of teachers. He is quiet cool.

Then Rachel Parker, one of the girls you were with. She is a complete badass, she likes shoving people out her way, mostly gets into a argument with her brother Brice. She kisses a guy if she likes him, good at comebacks and very stubborn.

Next Brice Parker. As I said earlier Rachel's older brother but known to be born same year. He is cool but mostly quiet, doesn't have much interest in girls that's why I admire him. He is like the mature one in all five.

Then the famous twins Oliver and Olivia. Similar names, I know right? But they are complete opposite. Firstly Olivia she is sweet I feel like she is the only sweet one in the group, she is the only one that doesn't give nerds homework to do. She just minds her own business, and if it was her I bumped to she would have done the same you did to me but the other would've kicked my books separate ways.

Lastly Oliver, he is the devil. The guy you slapped this morning. He likes breaking girls feelings making them cower away from him whenever they see him. Even guys. He is like the leader. He shoves people off his way. If you hadn't come and rescued me, he would have given me two blows before locking me in one of the boys toilets or shove me in one of the lockers, or even cover my clothes with a bucket of paints.

He is ruthless, careless, heartless, mean. No teacher dares to tell him to keep quiet or they would be expecting their car damaged or house badly designed." 

"Doesn't the teachers report them to the police?"

"They tried but those guys parents are filthy rich. They get away with any crime. They can't even suspend them because, because..."