Alaskan Kiss

I don't know what I did to deserve this. I was so happy last week when I found out I was going to Alaska for a business trip, only to find out that the colleague I was going with was the boss's son who happens to be my ex-boyfriend from college.

Long story short I am now stuck in a cabin with him in the middle of a blizzard. "Can you stop looking at me like I kill puppies for a living?". He had the audacity to speak.

"This is all your fault.", I seethed.

"My fault? How the hell is this my fault?" he asked incredulously.

"You were the one who wanted to stay longer so we could have a day for site-seeing. Now I have to spend the day cooped up in this place with you and no cellphone service " He laughed. Full blown to the brink of tears laughing. I got up from the couch and headed to the door. I'd rather die in a blizzard than spend one more moment here with him.

I was about to turn the doorknob when he caught my hand. His body pressed against my back. I felt butterflies. I hate my body's reaction to him. A single touch could affect me so easily. "What are you doing?", he whispered against my neck. The feeling of his hot breath on my skin caused a shiver to run down my spine.

I attempted to pull my hand away from his grip but he wouldn't let me. "Let go. " I said breathlessly. He didn't, instead his grip grew tighter but not to a point of pain. I spun around. "I said l-". The words died on my lips as I saw how close we were.

He leaned forward and I knew what he was about to happen. I should have stopped him, I really really should have but I didnt want to, not right then when he looked at me like that, not when I know what that almost primal look means, so I made no move to push him away. I whimpered as his lips touched mine, it was as light as a feather but i felt as if my entire body was set on fire. He pulled back and stared into my eyes, as if those emerald eyes were searching for something.

His fingers grazed my cheek and my eyes fluttered closed. I felt his lips on mine again. It was soft but firm. I started to kiss him back. I missed this, I missed him. I felt bliss as I kissed him. He ran his tongue over my lips and I moaned and he took the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth.

I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair and I heard him groan. The kiss got rougher and it felt so good. Our tongues were dancing together, our hands in each other's hair as we completely lost ourselves in the kiss. Eventually we pulled away gasping for air. As I recovered from the kiss, reality began to sink in and all I could think was

What the fuck have I just done?

~~~~
Hey guys, this is my first time writing, I hope you enjoyed it.

Anyway quick question

Marvel or DC?

Please like, vote and comment ❤️

Love,

A