Chapter One

Narrator: "Long Ago, there were two different types of species, one of the species were called Mythikos. So creatures like mermaids that swims through the endless waters into the unknown, unicorns who can fly freely  in the open sky with their heads above the fluffly white clouds, centaurs who have their hoofs deep within their earth to run wherever they want to as a herd or alone, or any other types of creatures that were seen to be mythical, the mythikos had the power to control magic as well."

      The Narrator's words spoke the truth because there mermaids were shown using their power fish tails to jump out of the vast ocean back in again, the unicrons had their fur and feathers dancing as the powerful winds were blowing against them some, even tucked in their wings to dive down showing the centaurs that were running on the tastless earth (dirt) as a herd, often bumping into each other as they were moving together as one. An aged wizard with black as night beard stands above all the other mythikos "Boombastia!" he cries gettting many of the mythikos' attention. He points his wooden staff to the open space in front of him. Watching as a ball of light explode into beautiful fireworks which makes many of mythikos have their mouth agape in awe from what they just saw.

       Narrator: "The other creatures of the magical land were, lschyros xotika, these  powerful beings are elves that have the ability of shapeshifting into a reptile that can breath any element , controlling the elements, and telekinesis.  From first glance these powers seem to look pretty harmless, astonishing, or amazing! However, that's only when they are controlled, they can get out of hand when the elves experience any negative emotions but the elves didn't need to worry about that for despite the differences between the lschyros xotia and the mythikos they became good allies. The two species would set off on quests, have each other's backs when one of them would be in a difficult situation."

       The lschyros xotikas were seen to be walking on foot into the mythikos' territory, once the mythikos locked eyes with the lsychros xotikas' own ones both of the species' eyes were filled with two emotions curiousity and skepticism. One of the elves from the huge group of lschyros xotikas walked his way up in the front the same thing happened to mythikos' large group too except it wasn't an elf but a purple cyclops. The cyclops and the elf started to get closer to each other, some of elves (from the lsychros xotikas' group) tried to stop the young elf from moving even closer to the cyclops in fear that the cyclops might hurt elf, the creatures of the mythikos' group (who were closer to the cyclops) tried to do the same for an identical reason but both tatics failed. As they both got within certain range they showed each other their abilities and quickly became friends. That's when both species decided that they should be allies.

        (Fast Forward to medival times era) A (mythiko) purple elf wearing, a wizard-like cloak, squeezed his staff gently in his hands, while his female elf friend (lschyros xotikas) had on a knights armor gripping on to the handle of the shield she was holding, ready to use it for any cause. Both elves were walking slowly to the golden goblet that was about to standing on its rock it's gold material shining brightly from the sun shining it's light on it. Suddenly a wolf dragon came out of its liar to attack the wizard elf by breathing it's fire. Luckily the female elf run in front of him just in time to block the flames by using her shield. When the dragon ran out of breath to continue breathing out it's fire, taking the chance the magical wielding mythiko took the opportunity to shout "Arcane Lightning!" to zap the dragon in the face with lightning.

       The wolf dragon backed away from the two elves shaking its head in pain. The mythiko elf saw that the dragon was under some boulders making him get an idea. He whistled for his friend to hear then pointed to the rocks, the female knight understood the idea then used her telekinetic power to put half of the rocks on the dragon then, using her elemental powers she put the second amount of boulders on the dragon. This idea successfully got the dragon to die and let the two elves be able to take the golden goblet.

 Narrator: "Sadly, this great friendship couldn't last for long but it wasn't the only thing that didn't last forever either. Because the use of magic was starting to get harder for people to master opportunities started to rise."

"I call it the light bulb" a female satyr says. The light bulb made the mythikos' eyes full up with wonder, excitment, and happiness. This lead to new inventions that made people move away from magic to technology the mythikos' were fine with this change, heck! they were satisfied with it. Nevertheless, the lschyros xotikas felt a rather more opposite emotion.

Narrator:  "The lschyros xotikas felt scared, mad,  and sad because of the change. They didn't want the golden age of going on quests, using magic to help others or be used for entertainment to be overwith. These emotions were so dominant over the lschyros xotikas postive emotions that their powers started to get out of control! Wherever they turned destruction will come with them, their dragon powers even killed some of the mythikos. This made the mythikos think that lschyros xotikas weren't their allies anymore, but enemies. The mythikos were ready to kill every lschyros xotikas they found but when they tried to they suddenly weren't there anymore. Now in the present the mythikos changed the name of the powerful elves from lschyros xotikas to Teras for that is what they are and always will be. Not only that happend but they thought that the Teras were extinct  and magic was never seen again."

Narrator: "But I believe that there might be one more lschyros xotikas left and a mythiko with the power of magic inside them ready to be channeled to the wand so it can be used that can together, show that lschyors xotikas aren't what mythikos think they are and let magic come back again" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there! It's the author again and I am going to tell you some things

1: mythikos mean mythical in Greek

2: lschyors xotika mean powerful elves in Greek too.

3: Tera means monster in Greek.

And that's it! Hope you have a magical day everyone!