Chapter Two

Author's Note: Hello everybody! Author here! 

Now I know, I know, you guys are going to get so mad at me for this but this fanfiction is going to be based off of the Onward movie so the Chapter one was based off of the movie and..... I AM SORRY FOR THAT I REALLY AM!!! I WAS JUST STUPID AND REALLY DIDN'T HAVE A PLAN FOR THIS FANFICTION AND I THOUGHT THIS FANFIC WASN'T GOING TO HAVE NO SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho carry on....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                The vast clouds covered New Mushroomton in the night sky like a blanket on a bed. The clouds were dark as the night sky, it hid the two moons which still (despite its weak light) had its crescent-shaped body displayed in the sky. The clouds produced multiple tiny droplets to plummet to any surface. Many of the mythikos were still inside taking the rainy day as an opportunity to sit inside all day to relax by reading a good book they have been dying to finish, play with their pets, or to watch a movie that they enjoy. Some would use the wet day as a time to sit on a bench to think about their life, take a walk, or to play in the rain not even caring if they get wet. 

               One thing however, was not doing the same, this thing was a female small baby dragon known as a light fury. This baby was using her four elegant legs to stretch far enough to she can get her talons dug (a bit) into the wet cement to keep her balance. Two men were behind her both were wearing black clothing to camoflauge themselves in the shadows, both didn't have any weapons but had muscle from arms to legs, one swift kick or punch, a victim will be knocked out.   

              Her eyes were looking around frantically, she needed to find a way out of this mess for she didn't want to end up like her parents, without even thinking her leds moved to the right into a dimly lit alley way. Oh no she thought for she had accidently led them into where some of her people were. Soon she heard the sounds of death, blood being splattered, and silent screams fill the space of the alley until it stops when there was little thump on the floor. Tears trailed down the face of the baby dragon, she knew what had been done and it was going to fill her with grief for a long time. She kept running and running until she heard......

Nothing

The sounds from the rest of her kinds were done, there were no sounds of feet behind her, it was just the rain and her alone. The ear plates on her head dropped, head down, wings droopy, and eyes glued to the ground she walked sadly to where? She didn't know. The dragon accidently bumped into a pair of legs. She looked up, she was met with brown eyes on a blue elf staring at her with confusion there was a huge shadow over the female elf's head. The light fury's first instinct was to have her wings covering her body and tail covering most of her face which she did. Suddenly, there was soft feeling on rubbing the light fury's white dry scales it felt weird to the dragon however, it felt good, soothing even. 

It was as if this elf could be trusted

Who knew that this would be the start of something new?

_____________________________________________________________________

Hello wizards, witches, and non-binary spell casters! I'm sorry if this chapter was terrible

You can ask me any questions if you have any

And that's all hope you guys have an awesome day!!!!!

(This is what you look like as a baby dragon)