Chapter Three(Pt.1)

This is all I have to say: SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!!! BUT HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER!!!! (or at least the first part of it)

________________________________________________________________________________

Ian Lightfoot POV (Finally New POV!!!):

Watch on?

Check

Classic red flannel shirt on?

Check

Shoe on?

Also check

Is my father's  college  on?

Another Check

Okay today shall be a good day now that I have everything, and because, its my birthday (finally 16 years old! Yes!!!!).

I walk downstrais ready to greet my mom who was excercising "I'm a mighty warrior!" she cried "good morning mom" I say, then I hear the thump of more than two feet running towards me, I turn my head around to meet our family's house pet, Blazey. I fell to the ground due to force and start laughing, I always loved the kisses she would give us to me it was very cute. "Blazey get back to your den" she laughed, she helped me get up, then started to smother me with kisses on the cheek, "happy birthday Mr. Adult Man!" as she backs away from me her face changed from excitemnt to shock when eyes focus on my piece of clothing.

"What?" I say confusingly and afraid, "You're wearing your father's sweatshirt" she replies. "Well you know, finally fits." I say relieved. "Aww my little chubby cheeks is growing up" she happily says then start to try to pinch my cheeks, I try to dodge her actions then say "okay, okay mom, I need to get breakfast" then point to the direction of the kitchen.

Blazy's POV (Because why not?)

"Now go back to your den" my alpha orders me I ran the opposite direction from them but I didn't go to the location of my cave, I know I'm supposed to listen and obey my alpha but I just wanted to see my BFF, Y/n, I take in her sent and follow the trail. The trail took me upstairs to the huge white rock it the door had an opening not quite big but not too small either, it was the perfect size for me to slip in. 

Narrator's POV:

There was darkness to the north, south, east, and west of you. You were confused until a ball of light the size of a gem appeared. It floated down until it softly touched your hands, you were bewildered and adored to see such a bright thing didn't hurt when it touched your white skin. You hugged it close, happy to see a touch of brightness to be in your human-like elf hands. However the wonderous thing started to shake slowly then rapidly the white glow of the ball started to turn red! You are taken aback by this sudden change you threw it away from you letting the darkness close on you once again. But the ball of light instead came back to you and rushed right inside of you. Something then snapped inside of yourself not like a snap from a person's two fingers but it was like a chain that was holding something back inside of you broke. All memories of the things that happened terribly when you were young came to you then your vision falled as you black out.

Your eyes flutter open and there are metal bars around your frail body. "It's a cage" you say to yourself you try to find a way out when it fails you bring your legs close to your chest. You look at your knees as wet tears start to fall on them then there are destructive sounds your attention was brought to a scene happening right before you. You see many things get destroyed then you see Ian Lightfoot? Your love? Why is he around such a monster? "Y/n you need to fight there I know you're not a monster!" he shouts. A paw smacks him down his back roughly meets the ground underneath him. You were the monster? Oh no please no, this can't be happening, this has to be a nightmare it-it- HAS TO BE!!!" you shout(the last part). Then it happened again you blacked out as your eyes open again you see your room.

It was only a nightmare

Just a nightmare.....

Y/n's POV:

Her sweat trickles down, eyes were bulged out like a cartoon character, her chest rises up then down rapidly, She was just so, shocked. What could that nightmare mean would it happen one day? Was the question running through her head. Suddenly something knocked themselves onto Y/n, Blazey, she believed for she recognized that smooth yet rough skin or should she say scales. Blazey kissed her rapiditly letting her tongue slide on every surface of her head, Y/n didn't care if she would look like a slobbery mess because thanks to Blazey Y/n became much more calmer now. As if the nightmare I had was forgotten, like everything I learned in 4th grade, know Y/n was ready to start the day.

____________________________________________________________

SORRY IF IT WAS TERRIBLE!!! I tend to make things so much harder for myself and since I don't know how chapters talk too long to make (and what makes this worse is that I am lazy a lot) but I couldn't just stop the story like that so yeah.....

Anyhoo have a magical day! Wizards, Witches, and Non-Binary spell casters! And have a magical day!