17

The bell rang for next class to start but looking around the halls lance didn't see Keith. Gym was next period and if Keith misses it the coach will be giving him a hard time.

Lance headed to his class before him and Keith had gym, the whole time he couldn't focus, was it because he didn't see Keith in the halls? Or lances anxiety? Time slowed down in that class, at least for lance so when that bell rang he sprung up n went to go look in the parking lot for Keith car. GONE. Lance knew Keith wouldn't make it back in time.

_______________________

Hey dude, coach is kinda pissed today so make sure to get there on time.
________________________

Lance sent the text but no response, lance sat in the change room look at his phone " mr.l dude you can't keep looking at your phone for chicks" a classmate told lance as he was getting changed but lance didn't want to until Keith at least responded.

Keith got to the crash site n began asking who it was, all he could see was a black car, he couldn't make out the model of it he also couldn't hear them talking about who it was " boy I'm gonna have to ask you to stay back " a police man said walking infront if him " can you tell me who it is please, my brother was on his way to work and I just need to know if it was him " the anxiety spoke instead of Keith " I can assure you kid it's not your brother, unless you have a sister " those were the only other words the police man spoke to him or to any other for the time being.

Keiths anxiety came down and he stopped worrying. " Keith " a voice shouted out to him " Keith what are you doing here? You should be in school " a tall man shook him " shiro?" Keith's face lit up " you gotta stop thinking bad things happened to me." Keith stood there happy he was getting a lecture from shiro, he knows he shouldn't over think but the timing made sense to his anxiety so Keith did the only thing his could do, rush over to check.

" Keith you've been here for a whole period, you missed a class. Get going, I will talk to you later" Keith didn't realize he missed a class nor did he think he was about to miss this one.

Keith didn't care he talk to shiro for a bit making sure he was in fever dream " I'm sorry shiro, my anxiety has been high all day " Keith let off sad sigh, shiro patted him on the shoulder n walked him to Keith's car. " it's okay, I would have done the same only I would have made sure first " shiro let off a small giggle to Keith " now go to class " Keith smiled and got in his car, he waved to shiro and turned back around to the school.

He knew he was late but 10 minutes to gym isn't that bad, of course he'd hear it from coach but that's alright with him, he ran to the locker room with his gym bag, lance was still sitting there looking at his phone " dude " Keith spoke watch lances head spring up " we're you waiting for me?" Keith asked as no words slipped through lances mouth " sorry man, I was at the hospital this morning getting my arm looked at n I'm getting a lecture from my step dad " lance did a small giggle trying to play off his lie. " we still heading over to your place?" Lance asked before setting his phone " yea, I just gotta run n grab some thing before we head out " Keith replied

the boys headed to the work out room avoiding coach, lance had a reason he couldn't play sport but running on the treadmill he could easily do, Keith just stuck to his weights " hey Keith been meaning to ask, I don't wanna being up anything bad but was he like your first? Boyfriend? I'm curious as to how you both Made it work for the time being with different schedules, sorry I'm just trying to find ways to make it work with a girl " lance rubbed the back of his head, lance was lying but it opened up the conversation, Keith set down his weights " your good on bringing up bad stuff, if you wanna make it work with a girl just keep asking her to see her as much as possible and texting her, I'm sure that will work" Keith avoid looking at lance and just answered his question.

School was over, the boys headed for Keith's car, they waited a bit wanting to get out after all the buses left. " so where go racing to now " lance asked, Keith looked over to him and starred into his eyes, he quickly turned his head n began to blush " I-Iii I gotta head out to some smokes if that that's okay " Keith kept his eyes in the road , lance was also looking away after the moment " yea that's fine, I'll stay in the car " lance relaxed himself, still not looking at Keith

Time flew by and Keith has his smokes, they were heading back to Keith's place, the boys got inside and began on working " dude these are easy, did you really need my help?" Keith asked looking over at lance, lance had to think, he wanted to get away from home for a bit " yea sorry, ig i kinda wanted to get away from home for a bit" lance said shortly after was a deep sigh " it's okay, since it's pretty much done why not we just chill in watch a movie ?" Keith asked getting up and putting on Netflix " yea sure " lance said with nervousness in his voice.

The boys were sat down watching Brooklyn nine nine " can I ask something?" Lance said trying not to be nervous " sure " Keith said fixated on the tv " I don't wanna sound like a douche but have you ever kissed someone and that made then gay, I know a kiss can't make someone gay or straight but did it make then realize their preference?" Lance asked not look at Keith " why, you curious?" Keith flirted looking over at the blushing lance.

_____________________

And cliff hanger, so sorry this took so long to come out I'm been working my ass off and just had very little time to write but I finished it today so here y'all are, have a nice day guys and hope you enjoyed this chapter 😊