chapter 1: new life

Don't own anything

Author pov:

A lone f22 raptor still armed & have fuel tanks underneath the wings for long distance travels on his way to his new home city called sainan. His name is anderson Bartlett callsign reaper 1.

USAF Ace pilot shrouded in mystery, he finally reached sainan airspace IFF code confirmed clearance by JDSF to enter, all of a sudden a missile warning.

Anderson: << SHIT FLARES FLARES >>

(theme ends)

He barrol roll dodging missile effortlessly, he sees the source a flying box of some kind & few devilukian fighters the lead one was dodging the missiles  pretty good he finds the comms for the alien craft.

Anderson: << undefined alien craft your about to get shot down leave this to me >>

Zastin: << what? >>

He hears a feminine scream he pulls up closer id two girls one of them bangs the glass crying for help, he activated auto pilot on opening up the cockpit jumps punching the window.

Anderson: come on you ....... WOAH

Blonde girl embraced him in a type hug saying something in Japanese

Lala: bye its gonna self destruct

Anderson: SAY WHAT😱

he jump with blonde in tow lala jumped out the window peke using wings to fly he sat down in the cockpit closing the canopy, she sat on his lap.

Anderson: hold on

F22 post stall menuever & flew back punching the throttle into high gear the house/escape pod exploded anderson looked at the girl passed out from the Gs.

Epilogue:

Saki slowly open her eyes she felt being carried the pilot climbed down from his raptor, he set her down with a pillow behind her head she sat up.

Saki: thank you i'm tenjouin saki

Anderson: i'm anderson Bartlett former USAF tell me where you live

Saki's first to love ru anime debut i change the outcome of the episode

Good Night hope you enjoy the story