chapter 3: in return of saving saki

Don't own anything

This is somewhat of little bit of ace combat 4 crossover due to how i describe the character & a new oc character from my other book rito's dark double but those two never met.

Sainan school author pov:

Days later anderson & saki had hanged out some time almost dating, retired op ace saw the students being checked through checkpoints this got the ace attention.

Unknown to him a beautiful long black haired girl yui kotegawa looking at the recent american, news of him as a actual USAF ace pilot whose saved saki.

" so young though " matter in fact she remembered that night a american stealth fighter flew over head & landed somewhere near. Yui tells her members to let him past due to his status Anderson looked at her.

Anderson: judging of whats going on your in charge

Yui: yui kotegawa disciplinary leader i let you through due to your status from your foreign military

Anderson: something wrong with the rest of the boys here?

Yui: figures you don't it from where you live boys here are perverts

Anderson: oh thats normal here! Huh

She nodded

Anderson: arigato till then

Timeskip:

Anderson eating his lunch looking outside he was zoned out about his career as an ace wondered of he can live peacefully unknown to him saki approach.

Saki: anderson kun

Anderson: uhh oh you scared me nice seeing you

Saki twiddled her fingers the other two gave him smiles

Saki: can we talk

Timeskip after school

Saki: i wanted To thank you for saving me

She then explains reason why though her doing this dangerous trying to get her fame back lala has taken too much attention.

Anderson: was it worth it?

Saki: no

Anderson: you knew my reputation as an ace i couldn've shot the missile but i didn't but your welcome

In return she wrapped her arms around his neck she kissed the first time.

Saki: see you later

Anderson thought: " only been for what 2 or 3 days then this happens "

He sees yui & orange hair boy helping a black hair boy same hair style as rito but little taller, he was gonna help stopped he felt the presence from the strange guy shrugged it & leaves.

No anderson & riggs do not meet

Later