Prologue

I got this idea from Firehedgehog's Idea Factory

Anyway on with the story

Dream, the guardian of positivity, was trying to stop Nightmare, his brother and the guardian of negativity, from going to AUs and their copies.

Nightmare was enjoying himself in an Undertale copy. I'm guessing you know what he would be doing, but if you don't, he's causing negativity in said copy.

Dream showed up a few minutes later; Nightmare was getting annoyed with him.

After a few slashes with goopy tentacles and positive arrows, their fight was over. Ink was busy with a meeting, so he couldn't come. Blue was too innocent and stretch was keeping a close eye on him, since an accident… where he ended up in Dusttale… and met Dust, they get along well. I'm going off track...

Dream was really tired after the fight with his brother, he went to bed and slept.

At the moment all Dream could see was black.

"Hello dear brother," the voice of a certain guardian of negativity said. "I really had enough of you, could you please quit being annoying?"

"What do you want, Nightmare?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"Well, I want you to dissappear for a while. Is that ok?" Nightmare asked.

"No, of course not, why would you think that?" I asked back, after answering his question.

"Because," Nightmare started, to make a dramatic pause. "Because it will happen anyway."

"What!?" I stared in disbelief.

"Yes, for you see, my dear brother, I have a plan. But, I want to help a little, this is a warning, if anyone finds out, you'll never get back to how you were."

"What do you mean?" Dream asked Nightmare, not getting much of an answer.

"I can't say, because you will find out soon enough. More specifically, as soon as you wake up. Oh, and just because I'm a good brother, I let you ask one more question, I will have to answer truthfully; then you will wake."

"Where will I wake up?" Dream chose for his question.

"In the Antivoid, where Error lives."

Then, Dream woke up, like Nightmare said he would.

Meanwhile, the meeting was over and Ink needed Dream's help to calm down a scared child, he would get Blueberry but Stretch didn't allow it. Ink couldn't find Dream anywhere, nor could anyone else.

While Ink was looking for Dream, Error was knitting. He was knitting a puppet, it was a puppet of Nightmare, in his passive form.

And he nearly finished the puppet when something hit him on his head.

He check what it was, he was confused as to how a Dream doll ended up in the Antivoid, Error didn't know what to do with it. He just put the doll on his lap and continued to make the passive Nightmare puppet.

It's 03:38 and I started writing when I took the screenshot that should be at the beginning of the chapter (the time on the screenshot is 02:24)

It's the morning now (ahem, like 4 or 5 hours later) I edited and added a few bits and pieces, UwU, I wanted to write more but I kinda ran out of ideas as to what could happen before the main idea of the book does

And I would normally wake up at this time (09:56), this is weird

Here, a cute picture of Nightmare

Bai