Chapter Four

Ruby’s POV

Hey guys, Ruby here! Ugh this is tricky with one eye…anyway, I found this on their computer, and I read it over. I’m going to say; if they tell the part I’m pretty sure they’re going to, it wasn’t me. It was alllll Weiss. She suggested we leave early and-shit Yang’s back!

Yang’s POV

I can’t believe she did that…now she’s sitting on the couch pouting…no wait she’s reading over my shoulder. Hey, Ruby, I wasn’t going to tell that part of the story but maybe now I will…

Anyway, Blake and I got to the theatre and were waiting for the movie to come on. Eventually she moved the armrest between us up and faced her back toward me, putting her feet on the seat and leaning into my side. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.

“Comfy?”

“Mmm.” She tilted her head up and smiled at me. I kissed her forehead and she smiled even more. Her smile is just so beautiful. The lights dimmed and she moved a little closer into me. Her hands found mine and she held them, her thumbs tracing over them lightly every once in a while. I was trying to watch the movie, but Blake was distracting me. Not on purpose! She’s always has distracted me from certain things. Soon enough I ended up just pulling her into my lap.

“I thought you’d like this better,” I whispered and she just smiled again. I kissed her, and she kissed me back. Soon, the kiss got deeper and we both had to pull away to breathe. Her forehead was against mine, and we were both breathing heavy. She groaned lightly and kissed me again. I was a bit surprised but was able to kiss her back. She pulled away after a little and leaning to my ear.

“I couldn’t take being so close and not kissing you,” she whispered and I blushed lightly. I was glad she couldn’t see in…wait she’s a faunas of course she was able to see! Argh, I’ll get her back for saying she couldn’t see anything later…anyway I ended up running my hands up her shoulders.

“That proves your totally and completely head over heels for me, Ms. Blake Belladonna,” I whispered. She turned slightly so that she was able to wrap her arms around my neck.

“I was head over heels from the first moment I met you, Ms. Yang Xiao Long.” I grinned.

“Even after Ruby punched me?” She gave a light chuckle.

“Yes, even then.” I moved my hands to the back of her head and kissed her again. She kissed me back, and I felt myself smirk as I slipped my fingers under the beanie. I trailed my finger over one of her cat ears lightly, causing the beanie to come off slightly. She gasped and pulled away from the kiss. “Y-Yang!” She even remembered to whisper.

(She said “Of course I did, we were in a theatre…not like I wanted to get kicked out…” That is a very valid point :D)

“Yes?” I smirked even more.

“We’re in a theatre…”

“And? Doesn’t mean I can’t mess with your cat ears.”

“But we’re in public…” I looked around the theatre.

“From what I can see, there’s one other couple, and they aren’t even paying attention to us. I think we are fine Blake.” I rubbed her cat ear again, and she shivered, letting out a small purr. I smirked and pulled the beanie off, putting it on my own head before petting both her cat ears. Her purr got a little louder, and her eyes shut as she bit her lip.  “Blake.”

“H-h-hmm?” I leaned forward while still petting her cat ears.

“Meow for me,” I whispered lowly and then quickly backed away to see her reaction. I got lucky as the screen lit up white and I was able to see her better. Her eyes opened widely and a blush spread across her face, neck and ears.