Chapter 2

"I'm Yugi, nice to meet you" He said holding out a hand.

"Angela, but everyone calls me Ange" She says as she shakes his hand for a few seconds. 

"Anyways...we were wondering why these two were still here" Mark said with a glance towards Joey. 

"Oh, right I'm sorry I almost forgot. I've kept them away from work, sorry guys" Yugi exclaims in a bit of panic turning towards to the two boys as he scratched his neck.

"It's alright, we were happy to help you Yugi" Ryou says sweetly with a small smile. 

"We heard that you're here to help your Grandpa, he ok?" Angela asks with concern. Yugi turned back to her again and tilted his head a bit to the side.

"Ya, he just can't do as much anymore, why?" He asks curiously. 

"Do you have any training?" Mark asks with a stern glance that dared him to try to lie.

"Training? I don't think so...will that be a problem?" Yugi ask nervously. Mark lets out a sigh and visibly face palms.

"Yes it will be, for your body. This heat is intense and you need either a great amount of knowledge or lot of stamina. If it's knowledge, you'd have to stay in the tent most the time so you don't get dehydrated. If it's stamina and/or build then you'd be helping in the discovery group and be responsible for getting things back safely" Mark explains as he looks Yugi up and down, studying his build. He sighs at the small and lean build of Yugis.

"Ya...he's small, but I mean we could use the extra help, right?" Angela says, surprising her group.

"But boss there is no po-" Mark starts but gets cut off by Angela.

"No buts Mark, it's my choice" Angela exclaims while crossing her arms as Mark sighs.

"I'm just concerned ok? Just don't put him in the discovery group, his body can't handle it" He explains with concern in his eyes as he looked from Angela to Yugi.

"I know that, I'm not stupid....oh, I know, he can help Ryou" She says while she clapped her hands together. Ryou looks over to Yugi and gives him a bright smile.

"Guess we'll be working together" Ryou says.

"Ya...glad y'all came to me because I didn't know who I was to work with" Yugi says with a sheepish smile as he rubs his neck a bit and looks away. Mark and Angela sigh at the information mishap. 

"I'm sorry about that Yugi, if you have any questions you can ask me or Mark ok?" Angela says with a gentle smile and points to Mark when saying his name. Ryou then glances around the room and notices Joey is gone.

"Joey??!" Ryou exclaims loudly in slight panic. The others look around in complete silence for a minute before hearing a muffled voice.

"Yn hare" (In here) 

They head towards the back of the tent and end up at a small table that was behind some cloth hanging down like walls with a small opening in them. A few coolers and closed baskets sat in a line next to the table. Joey was sitting there on a folded out chair eating what seemed to be a sandwich. He turned towards them and gave a small nod.

"Really Joey?"Ryou and Yugi say at the same time, each with a quirked eyebrow. Joey just shrugged his shoulders at the two and finished eating his sandwich while the other two in the room shook their heads. 

"What can I say, I was hungry" Joey says with a sheepish smile. 

"You're always hungry" Yugi said and chuckled a bit with a smile.

Soon, the group left Yugi to unpack his things while they went to set up their own stuff. Walking back the way they came, they saw Cameron setting up their tent further from the others. Their tent was the biggest out of them all so it could fit everything they would need but it's near impossible for one person to set it up. Angela sighed and went to help as the others stayed out of the way. Mark shook his head as the two glared at each other. The girls didn't say anything as they finished putting it up and Mark went to check it.

------------- Back with Yugi ----------------

"Hey...maybe we'll find out more about your past while we're here" Yugi said out loud as he sat on a small mattress in the tent looking down at the pyramid that was now in his hands. A figure started to form next to him but remained transparent. He looked very similar to Yugi but was also very different in certain ways. His eyes were crimson with a sharp edge to them with a more mature look to his face. His eyes also seemed to calculate everything he saw. Some blond bangs framed his face with the rest spiked up into his black hair that had red tips. He also had more muscle than Yugi and seemed the be taller too. Everything about him screamed confidence with a bit of fear. He wore the exact same thing as Yugi, except he had skinny black ripped jeans on instead of blue jeans. 

"Yes, I wish to know more about this Queen I seemed to have had...." The transparent figure exclaims in dismay with sad eyes.

"It's ok Pharaoh, we'll figure it out together" Yugi says as he looked at the other.

"Thank you Yugi" He responded with a small smile.