Chapter 3

That night, everyone was fast asleep in their own beds and areas with curtains for privacy. Angela and Cameron were in one small section, Joey and Ryou were in another part of the big tent and Mark had his own room. He said that he hated people seeing his body and proceeded to drag Joey away to another section earlier that evening. Yugi was asleep in his own bed as well when Yami decided to enter the puzzle for the night.

Yami sighed as he looked around the cold and desolate maze that was his mind. He walked around waiting for the door to his throne to appear as it usually did.

As Yami searched his mind, Angela was in bed asleep as her millennium item glowed brightly for a few seconds. A girl with tan skin stood in the middle of pure blackness as another figure started to form in blinding white light. 

Her long fiery red hair swayed, her pure black eyes closed and her red dress clung to her form from the strong energy. When the light died down, she opened her eyes and gasped lightly.

"What are you doing here? How..." The girl with tan skin said as she looked at the person who appeared, Angela.

"Wha? huh, where am I?" Angela exclaimed as she looked around before her eyes landed on the other. She tilted her head in curiosity and quirked an eyebrow.

"Get. Out. Now." The other said to Angela with a stern, demanding voice.

"But...h- no, who are you?" Angela asked as she took a step towards the other. The other took a step back slowly as she was still in shock. After a few minutes of standing there in silence, the other decided to speak.

"I...am no one important, so please go away Angela. You aren't supposed to be here..." The other said, looking into Angela's eyes sternly. 

"But.."

"GET OUT!" The girl said as her hair started to float up with flames encircling it. Her eyes flashed a blood red and some sort of dark energy encircled her hands.

----- With Yami -----

He sighed as he stopped walking. He couldn't find his throne room and that was strange to him since it's never happened before. Deciding to take a break, he sat down on the cold floor with another sigh and closed his eyes.

A few seconds later he opened his eyes as he felt someone trying to enter his mind. A bright blinding light was seen a few feet away from where Yami was sitting as he closed his eyes instinctively. 

When the light died down, he opened his eyes and froze from shock. Angela was standing there, a dazed look on her face as she blinked in confusion.

"Whe...where am I??"She asked out loud as she looked at the several doors and stairs before turning towards Yami. Her eyes widened at first but then started to take in his features. Noticing the differences between him and Yugi she asked a question.

"Who are you? Why do you look like Yugi? And for the love of Ra, somebody tell me where I am!!" She said as she stomped her foot at the end and raised her arms upwards in frustration. Yami finally snapped out of his shock and stood up.

"Well....I am Yugi, you're dreaming Angela" Yami said softly as he walked towards her. She shook her head and held a conflicted/confused look on her face. Yami sighed and reached a hand out towards her face. He touched her forehead as his eyes and forehead glowed yellow.

"Sleep Angela" he said as she started to collapse before disappearing quickly. He sighed once again and silently questioned how she got in.