you look cute in that uniform ✧

"if you don't do the dare we're gonna leak the video of you getting beaten up by that girl"

"nO you wouldn't wtF"

"oH don't try us!"

This left the helpless Brazilian no choice he couldn't be exposed. He had to maintain his bad boy reputation after all. He thought his friends would of forgotten about the silly dare over the weekend but here they were blackmailing him first thing in the morning.

"you have until Friday to get her number"

"or else 'Neymar Jr gets beaten up by a busty blondie' will make it to all the headlines"

The two fckboys laughed in unison at their scrawny friends worried face.

"this is blackmail! You can't do this to me I'm Neymar Jr"—

"PAK PAKKK"

"what a püssy"

"why friday?! i have a busy life you know"

"because we said so.. or else you know whats gonna happen"

"eY thiz is so fUNny hahah nEymar has to daTe the fAtt gURL" the big eared Argentinian joined along to take the piss.

"Hahahah sorry ney but this is hilarious at least she can fatten you up.. you're too scrawny" the french boy laughed whilst slapping Neymar's back.

"How am I even going to find her?!"

"That won't be a problem she basically lives at that new restaurant"

Neymar sighed in defeat. He knew his friends weren't going to give this up anytime soon so he had to play along. All he had to do was get her number and date her for one month and then forget all about it.

Just One month.

It couldn't be that hard. Could it?

Friday finally approached and Neymar stood near the little pink retro door checking out all the cute waitresses who were skating in and out. It gave him the perfect view of their long legs.