Part 1: After Egypt

Jotaro, Joseph and Kakyoin made it back to Japan just in time to be met with a very happy and healthy Holly Kujo. Once they went inside Holly's house, Joseph ran immediately into the arms of Holly, joyful to see his dear daughter alive.

Joseph: "We were so worried about you, Holly! But I'm glad that you're safe now."

Jotaro kept himself quiet. Though he didn't want to show it, he had a huge smile on his face because of Holly's survival.

Surprisingly, the one who was the happiest out of all of them was Kakyoin-kun. Every time he looked at Holly's phat chest, he would have a b o n e r.

Holly caught Kakyoin staring, which caused her to blush. Kakyoin with his alpha male jawline gave Holly a cheeky smirk and then eventually a complimentary wink.

Holly: "And how was your time on the trip, Kakyoin?"

Kakyoin: "On our trip we met many beautiful women, but none could compare to the staggering beauty of yourself, my lady."

The cherry red Holly chuckled sweetly towards Kakyoin's remark, taking it mainly as a joke, however, Jotaro wasn't too pleased himself.

Jotaro "Hey! What are you try'na do huh!?"

Jotaro then summoned Star Platinum onto Kakyoin, preparing to engage in another stand battle, but thankfully, Joseph stopped him.

Joseph: "Hey, c'mon, Jotaro! No need to be like that, he was only joking! Now, Suzie Q and I need to head off to the airport so we can get back to our home in America, sorry for making the visit so short, Holly."

Holly: "It's okay, Dad!"

Holly then looked at Kakyoin and had an idea.

Holly: "Jotaro, sweetie-pie, could you do me a favour and head out to town to do the shopping for me? We're running low on food supplies and I can't go out on my own, I'm still recovering."

Jotaro: "Gimme a break... fine. But with Granny Suzie Q and the old man gone, who will take care of you?"

Holly: "Don't worry about that, I could just have Kakyoin take care of me for half an hour. Right, Nori-sama?"

Kakyoin was shocked to hear that Holly used the word "sama" to describe him. This made Kakyoin feel very dominant in his head and gave him yet another stiffy wiffy.

Kakyoin: "O-of course, Holly-san! I'd be honoured."

Wtf have I written?

To be continued
<=============