Part 3: Holly's a lali hoe [FINALE]

Kakyoin and Holly breathe very heavily from the amazing stand off they just had. It even became a real "stand rush" as Kakyoin had only so much time to finish the job. It was only half an hour that Jotaro was expected to be out for after all.

"That was amazing, EpicGamer6969 I-I mean Kakyoin-kun!" The sweating Holly exclaimed with glee, as she fell back onto the bed.

Kakyoin: "Mmmmm. I love it when you use that little nick name, bitch."
Kakyoin smiled and gave Holly a quick peck in her lips. "I ain't ever gon stop luvin you, bitch."

Holly: "Oooohhhh Nori-sama! Just thinking about you calling me that just makes me so... so..."

Kakyoin: "Splashed?"

"Yes!" Holly exclaimed. "That's exactly what I wanted to say!"

Kakyoin chuckled as he looked at his beautiful angel.

MEANWHILE:
Jotaro was walking to the outskirts of Tokyo and finally reached the countryside that he and his mother lived in. With his shopping bags in hand, he walked passed a group of teens who looked like they went to the same school as Jotaro and Kakyoin.

"Man, that bitch was wild!" One of them said. "Well if you let me see through the window, I would know what you're talking about!" Another said.

By the sounds of things, it seemed those students just got back from a dogging session. Jotaro shrugged it off at first, but then the realisation hit him.

Jotaro: "You bastard... KAKYOIN!!!!"

Jotaro then dashed off into the distance at full speed. Even Star Platinum wouldn't be able to keep up with him. Jotaro knew exactly what Kakyoin and his mother were doing, and he was going to end that green bastard's life.

MEANWHILE:

Kakyoin looked out the window and fear suddenly struck him.

Kakyoin: "I must go."

Holly: "What?"

Kakyoin: "I must go, Holly-san. I'm feeling a lot of stand energy coming towards me very quickly, and it's probably our son, Jotaro who has somehow found out about our forbidden love."

Holly: "But you can beat Jotaro, right? Your peni- I mean stand is VERY strong!"

Kakyoin: "No, Holly-chan. You see, I'm a gamer and the only thing I can beat Jotaro in is a game of F-MEGA. And it's normal that Jotaro would want to kill me. The world is hard for us gamers."

Kakyoin got his clothes on as quickly as possible and reaches out for the window.

Holly: "When will I see you again, my love?"

Kakyoin turned to the saddened Holly with a soft smile of reassurance.

Kakyoin: "Look to the stars, and I will be there, watching you."

Kakyoin: "Now, I must go! My MILF senses are tingling! My next target is in the city of Morioh! But don't tell Jotaro where I am. Or else my dong will probably be no more. Ciao!"

Just like an angel, Kakyoin flew out of the window with his Hierophant Green. Holly kept watching his lover until he inevitably disappeared into the distance of the evening countryside.

Suddenly, Jotaro crashed into the house, looking for his mother and seeing if she is okay.

Jotaro: "Mum! Are you okay? Where the hell is Kakyoin!?"

Holly: "No need to worry about him, sweetie! Kakyoin got worried about his parents and went to go see them!"

Jotaro looked away.

Jotaro: "Hm! You better not be lying to me, bitch!"

Hearing that, Holly closed her eyes and for a second forgot Jotaro was in the room. "Ooohhh Kakyoin! Call me that again!" Jotaro was silent, then proceeded to have a breakdown breakdown.

EPILOGUE:

Since the encounter with Holly, Kakyoin has been living it up in the streets of Morioh. He did however have to change his appearance so that Jotaro couldn't find him if he ever tried to investigate.

Kakyoin dyed his hair brown, got rid of his hair noodle and grew himself a beard, he also decided to wear mainly brown jackets with a large hat, completely changing his appearance.

Kakyoin's next target was at a normal looking house. However inside was a hot juicy MILF to fuck. Kakyoin took a step forward and rang the doorbell.

She opened the door.

???: Hello? What do you wa...

She looked at Kakyoin with wide eyes and was in shock with what she saw.

Kakyoin: "Why hello there, Tomoko Higashikata! I've been waiting for our encounter.

Tomoko: "JOSEPHU!!!!!"

The strange woman tackled Kakyoin into a tight hug.

Tomoko: "Joseph Joestar, I've been waiting for so long to see you again! But here we are! IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou!!!"

Kakyoin was very confused as to why she knew who Joseph was but went along with it anyway.

THE END