Part 2: Milf Hunting begins uwu

Joseph Joestar and Suzie Q drove away in their car with the Speedwagon Foundation, headed to the airport back home and leaving Kakyoin, Holly and Jotaro by themselves as they waved.

Kakyoin turned to Jotaro and said
"I'm gonna miss the old geezer, your grandpa reallly was something else, son."

Jotaro, surprised turned to Kakyoin and asked "Did you just call me "son", Kakyoin?"

Kakyoin didn't say anything in response to his question, pretending that he was too embarrassed to say anything when in reality, he meant to call him that. Kakyoin wants to be, no, WILL BE Jotaro's new father, wether he likes it or not.

Holly: "Jotaro, now that your grandpa's gone, could you go out and get the shopping now?"

Jotaro sighed

Jotaro: "Alright, alright. I'm going now. But Kakyoin, don't do anything stupid. And I mean it."

As Jotaro turned and walked with grocery bags in hand, Kakyoin couldn't help but crack a wide, smug smile. Because he knew that he WAS going to do something stupid.

Holly called out to Kakyoin from inside the house, distressed about something.

Holly: "K-Kakyoin-kun! Help meeee!!!"

Suddenly Kakyoin's fuckboi instincts kicked in.

"I'm coming Miss Holly!!" Kakyoin cried as he ran straight back into the house. As fast as he could he dashed straight into Holly's kitchen only to be met with a soaking wet floor.

Kakyoin: "W-what happened in here!?"

Holly: "I tried to get myself a drink of water from the kitchen tap but all the water went spraying everywhere!"

Kakyoin chuckled.

Kakyoin: "You better get your sexy ass to bed, for this is a job for Noriaki Kakyoin!"

Holly: "Oooohhhhh Kakyoin! You're so manly!"

Time skip: Kakyoin was fixing Holly's sink. Because there was water everywhere, Kakyoin didn't want his uniform to get all wet so he had to take it off, revealing his strong, muscular build. Holly, lying in bed, had a very good view of Kakyoin from behind.

When Kakyoin bent downwards to pick something up, Holly always had a great view of Kakyoin's arse. She fantasised about grabbing that arse and spanking it because of how much of a "bad boi" Nori-kun was.
(Wtf am I even writing...)

Kakyoin got up and walked towards Holly, her heart beating faster than James Charles beating his meat to the idea of sexually harassing straight boys every night.

Kakyoin: "Your sink is all finished, Holly-chan!"

Holly: "Oh thank you, Nori-sama!"

Kakyoin: "BUT! I noticed the way you have been looking at my body..."

Holly: "O-oh! I'm sorry, Kakyoin! I just..."

"It's alright, I'll let you explore MORE of my body if you want!" Kakyoin said as he got closer. "It would mean so much to me if you would touch my [HEIROPHANT PEEN]"

Holly: "owo ur so muscy kakyoween kun uwu" *snuggle wuggles into his awms*

Kakyoin and Holly both set off into a more private room where they can do their "Stand off."

[Don't worry, the rest of this isn't going to be lemon, this is a comedy story, not a lemon so stfu about this being cringe cos I know it is already ye feckin tip.]

To be continued
<===========