𝗦𝗶𝘅 - 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱

So, I've already mentioned that most girls tend to get their first periods two years after they begin to develop breasts

So, I've already mentioned that most girls tend to get their first periods two years after they begin to develop breasts. But how do you track your period? Lemme tell you.

Whether you're modern with tech, or old school with pen and paper, tracking your menstrual cycle is mostly easy even if it's not always accurate.

At the beginning of your period, you won't know your pattern and you'll probably be irregular for two years but after finding out your body and how things are for you, it's easier to chart your future periods.

First, let's talk about calendar charting. You can mark out your initial period dates then mark out the dates four weeks from then and that'll most likely be when you get your next period.

If you know yourself more, you can gouge whether you'll be early or late and you can also take these figures into account as they're important :
- Stress Levels
- Change in Lifestyle
- PMS
- Previous cycle patterns

So yeah! It's pretty easy charting out your menstrual cycle on paper or on a calendar. That's what my mum does and she plans ahead in her notes actually, only adjusting the future dates against those figures I talked about.

However many people use apps and I'm one of them. They're many period trackers on the market but I personally, after having used quite a few, have settled on Flo. You can make an account, track your period, track and achieve pregnancy, control birth control, log symptoms, anonymously chat in discussion rooms and much more! I love it and I really do recommend it.

 You can make an account, track your period, track and achieve pregnancy, control birth control, log symptoms, anonymously chat in discussion rooms and much more! I love it and I really do recommend it

But it's not just Flo that's good, of course! I also recommend Clue and Eve, both of which I've used in the past. But seriously, you could just type Period into your App Store and so many good apps would come up.

It's all about finding what's right for you.