Bio

A/N:I am only making the bio for now once I finnish one story of mine I will start among the other chapters for this one.
______________________________________________________________________________

Name:Y/N L/N
Age:???
Gender:Male
Title:Silver Prince Of Kuoh,Master Alchemist,Weapon Master, Grand Mage,????,????,????.

Race-Human:insufficient info about him only info about him is that he has live in Kuoh for the past 10 years now it is unkown of what he is and is by classified by the Supernatural World as a human for now that is until further investigation.

Mana:EX+++
Strength:EX++
Stamina:EX+
Agility: EX++
Endurance:EX+++
Luck:EX+++

Abilities Info:

Magic Level Info:Y/N has been observe to be far more stronger than a regular human due to the fact that he has massive magic found in him possibly 2x the power of Sirzech Lucifer Satan at his full power but we cannot verify if that is his full power or not.

Strength Info:he has been observe to have the strength that is 2x stronger than that of a Satan Class like Sirzech Lucifer at his full power but it is still not confirmed if this is his true strength level is.

Stamina Info:he has been observe to have immense stamina that can make him last 6 month without taking a rest but it is still not confirmed if this is his true stamina level is.

Endurance:have able to survive the full power of Sirzech Lucifer most strongest attack and has no scratch mark or even some bruise on him it is unkown how much he can take on further study is required.

Intelligence:have shown to be a very Intelligent strategist able to see through anyone's plans by just a look or even a small hint from it extremely dangerous proceed with extreme caution when facing against him if possible do not fight against him there were few who mannage to survive against him but not without getting crippled forever.

Luck:the supernatural world and the non-supernatural world rarely even believe on luck but to him he has insane luck all the time that even the most intelligent supernatural being couldn't understand how he is always lucky through every action he makes he always got luck on his side every second, minute, hours or even days or more he is title as the luckiest man in all of existence.

Spell Casting:able to summon spells without a magic circle and have devastating Offensive spell, as well as Defensive and Support is also known to have massive knowledge of different spells.

Weapon Mastery:has been observe to be a master in using any type of weapon.

Hand to Hand Combat:A master in hand to hand combat able to take down a foe in a few seconds.

Magic Type:has been observe to be very efficient on using Dark and Holy magic and can fuse both it is something that should be impossible but he is capable of mixing the two opposing elements without any consequences anv is also good at using elemental magic but still unkown if is at using other type of magic.

Familiar: able to summon various familiar that he is in need of.

Weapon:have various weapons but mostly uses a sword that can transform into a pistol.

______________________________________________________________________________
A/N:that is all for now hope you I'll see you all next time Author Out.