Chapter 1 "The Dream"

A/N:here is the first chapter hope you all been waiting for along time hope you enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Somewhere in place unkown I place either be a dream, illusion, or something else you cannot tell because the cold dark night in the unknown place is filled with only but the stench of rotten flesh could smelled.

Your smell it but you do not react to how the foul stench it makes it as if you already got use to it.

Normally anyone would have puke by now die to the stench yet you do not.

Perhaps you are unique than the rest of them.

Or perhaps you have been here before who knows after all you don't seemed to remember.

You walk towards the gate leading you to somewhere.

The sound of metal gates moving sideways from the windows that pushes it.

You push the gates and it made a very creepy sound yet it feel like you are listening to a vet beautiful music am I right.

You walk pass the gates and into a road of cobblestone strange there are weapons in it.

Did you remembered of this lace having weapons shattered everywhere no you don't.

Strange very strange indeed I wonder why but from the looks of it this has been here for millenia's now.

Are you sure you have been here before really are you not lying.

Then why is there rusted weapons and clothes scattered everywhere surely you are lying.

No you are not and why is that of what is behind huh let's see oh hahahahahahahahahaha that is funny to see.

You mannage to see through the little prank I have made for you.

Very clever perhaps you have a good sense on your surroundings.

Oh come on now off you go she is waiting for you go and entertain her keeper I'll stay here.

The red blooded moon shined above utter silence is the only thing you could hear.

Time itself seemed to stop wonder why perhaps something happened.

Ripples in the water could be seen yet it doesn't show beauty but merely blood.

All the puddles filled with blood rats and other creatures could be seen drinking.

As the red blooded moon shined above the sky floating still not moving as if it was always been there and will always be there

Black Clouds surrounds as the roars of thunder could be heard.

A single drop not water but black goo came falling from the sky.

And into the ground filled with nothing but corpses and gravestones some are broken.

And some are intact like it was been but just now but for its is something you could not describe.

Names within the gravestones drench in blood unreadable to the naked eye.

Pure silence is the only thing you could hear.

You turn around and look to see what you where looking for.

Hello keeper it's nice to see you again come on don't just stand there.

Eeh what are you doing wait let me go.

What me embarrass I am not hmpf as if I would fall for that.

Silence was the only thing could be heard between the to us my dear Keeper.