. o n e .

13:14

chittaphon leechaiyapornkul, also known as ten, has always been one of the top agents in neo until now. he goes to undercover missions almost every week. he used to go undercover with his husband but later broke it off and was nowhere to be found. they haven't found each other until now. he has been working under neo for almost a decade now, and it's where he first met him. 

right now, ten is in training. he's been in the shooting range for almost an hour trying to pass time.

"sure feels good to be back, huh?" he asks the other.

"man, you said it. i haven't stepped foot in this place for so long, chief's always sending me out." replies his best friend, taeyong. otherwise known as agent 71.

"yeah me too. but it's good that chief's sending us out." he fires the last bullet and places the gun down. he grabs his water bottle and drank on it.

"yeah but i haven't been out of the suit for a long time. i miss wearing nothing but a shirt and panties on." taeyong replied.

"well you're about to rest for a good week now while ten goes on a trip." suddenly they heard a voice from the entrance. it was jaehyun, ten's adoptive brother, known as agent 14. jaehyun technically isn't ten's brother but their family were very close and when jaehyun's parents died, they took him in.

"oh brother." ten rolled his eyes and sighed. taeyong smirked facing at him and said, "literally brother." before firing another shot.

"chief asked for you, ten." jaehyun said. ten got his water bottle and tossed it to jaehyun before leaving the place.

"see you, tae!" he yelled to his best friend before receiving a reply, "you too!"

jaehyun went up to taeyong and tapped his shoulder. "put that down and go have lunch."

"oh come on, jae. will you get a grip, i just got back from mexico. let me shoot or i'll shoot you." he said annoyingly.

"cousin's orders, tae. you haven't had lunch yet." taeyong rolled his eyes before placing the gun down. "man, just say you like me and go." he said and left the place with a smirk.

ten entered the chief's office with a smile. being in the chief's office every week has been a routine for him. there's nothing he can do, there are a lot of criminals all over the world.

"you wanted to see me, chief?" he stood in front of the chief with a soft smile.

"ahhh, agent 27, one of my favorite agents. yes, i needed to see you. and rome needs to see you too." ten felt like he ran out of air and his smile faded.

"excuse me? rome?" he didn't want to go back to rome. he's been in a lot of cities, having to plant a bullet in one's head. it's natural for him to dislike going back to some of those cities, and rome is one of them.

"yes, darling. described as the city of echoes, illusions, and yearning, that is, rome." the chief said. "i'll explain once your partner gets here. i've called him and he should be here any minute now."

"oh, i get a partner for this one? it's been a while since you've given me a partner for field work a--" he was cut off when the door opened revealing a deep voice that sounded too familiar to the bones.

"eyy chief, it's been a while!"

"there you are, agent 09! it's been so long, how are you, my dear?" chief welcomed him and ten finally faced the guy. standing beside him is agent 09, or who he knew as johnny seo, who he also thought disappeared from neo.