. t h r e e .

19:49

both agents got ready inside the car as they got in the location. they both wore their recording lenses, earpieces, tracker watches, and signet rings. other gadgets they needed that can't be worn were hidden in ten's coat along with a gun and knock out gas. johnny's were hidden inside his suit and watch compartment with his gun behind his slacks. the outfits worn being bulletproof as always, and a pair of specialized footwear with a knife in hiding.

"ready, 27?" johnny asked the man beside him and ten replied with a simple "yeah, let's go." along with a nod.

they got out of the car and immediately found amy by the garden waiting for them.

"hey, you came!" amy greeted as she saw the good-looking guy beside a secretary. she kissed the guy by the cheek and greeted the secretary, "felice che tu possa venire anche tu." she said specifically remembering the secretary can't speak english. "grazie per avermi invitato."

they entered the hall filled with well-heeled people drinking champagne that seemed to be trying to catch up with each other's businesses. they settled on a table and looked around trying to see something unusual to the eye.

dinner came and they didn't spot anything out of the ordinary. with the food, being undeniably great, nothing is odd in the whole place, other than being overly secured with absurd number of bodyguards that the guest seem to be quite familiar with.

"amy, why is the place packed with bodyguards? they're all over the place." johnny quietly asked beside the woman.

"oh you see, these people are affluent. they own a lot so it's their security we risk. besides, amber doesn't want anyone leaving the place, she hides a lot in this house." amy giggles. johnny eyed the other agent in attempt to get into action.

ten, on the other hand, eyes amber walking towards the back seeming like she's about to meet someone. ten blinks twice in order to make the contact lenses record the whole thing. amber walked towards the guy who stood behind the bodyguard. it was the guy he saw the night before in the bar. amber took a much bigger suitcase from the guy and shook his hand. ten eyed the suitcase and scanned the item with her lenses revealing 2 more tubes of nuclear. he nudges the other agent making him look back. Johnny looked to where the other was looking before eyeing the item himself. they exchange looks and both smirked.

amber eyed her friend sitting from beside the two agents gesturing her to follow her. amy nodded before grabbing her purse and standing up. "excuse me, i just need to meet with amber for a while. will you guys be okay here?" amy asked.

"yeah, we'll just be here." amy smiled before taking off.

"did you plant the bug?" ten asked and Johnny simply nodded before sipping his drink. "on her sleeve." he said. the audio bug is not functional to both agents unless they get somewhere quiet enough. "We need to find some place secluded, we need to hear it both." ten said.

"go by the restroom, no one's guarding, i'll meet you there." johnny said as he looked around while sipping his drink. ten stood up and left the table.

minutes after he got by the restroom, johnny followed.

"are you hearing anything?" he asked.

"i'm hearing something, still faint." ten replied.

"did you get it?"

"yeah i did. all we gotta do now is take this in the lab. we gotta start making the equipment by tomorrow night."

"i still can't believe you got one of his bodyguards to work for you. he must've hated mr. lau as well."

"super easy-peasy. this should kill him good."

"after all he's done to us? it's about time he dies."

the two agents shared a look. as they looked at each other, they heard a faint voice of which seems to be two of amber's bodyguards coming from down the hall.

"shit, we're gonna get caught." ten said. and johnny still thought of something as a plan. he soon held ten by the waist and looked at him straight in the eye.

"kiss me." johnny said casually earning a widened eyes from the other.

"what? are you out of your mind, 09?" ten replied with a creased brow.

"they won't suspect if they saw us making out, come on kiss me now." the taller whisper-yelled. and just before the guards enter the said place, ten grabbed his ex by the nape and began locking lips with the latter.

"hey! what are yo-" the guards stopped mid-sentence as they saw the two making out. both agents acted as if they were surprised to be caught.

"oh, i'm sorry to be ruining your moment sir, we'll go ahead." both of the guards hurriedly took off and went the other way, avoiding the two love birds.

"well that went well." johnny said eyeing the two guards who just left.

"you take your chances real good, 09." and they both giggled.

"we gotta leave now, we have to find that suitcase." ten said.

"we can't. the suitcase is with amber. what we need to find are the documents to the equipment of henry." johnny said as they both started pacing the other way, attempting to find amber's study.

they took a sharp turn to the left but immediately backed with johnny behind. there are guards around the place. as if on cue, 3 more guards entered from the other side. the guards saw both agents.

"hey, what are you doing here? you're not allowed in here!" one of the guards yelled and saw the gun from behind ten. the agent sighed and rolled his eyes thinking how could they have possibly saw that. he cursed himself for being so careless at this time, but it was meant to happen soon.

"gun!" the guard yelled and was about to pull his own gun but johnny pulled first and shot the three guards. "way to go, 27." and ten rolled his eyes. "way to go for shooting three guards, now we got tons to go." ten said and faced the rest of the guards inside the hall. "what do you want me to do if we're already caught?" ten took his gun from his back and began shooting the guards. "we're wasting bullets, 09."

"amber, your guards got shot." they heard the faint voice of amy from outside. the two agents shared a look before seeing amy from the entrance.

"matteo? what are you doing?" amy asked clearly shocked. ten got a tiny tube from his sleeves and passed it to johnny.

"sorry love, just doing my job." johnny tossed the item to Amy opened and produced knock out gas. in a matter of seconds, amy was down, unconscious on the floor.

"knocked out, indeed." ten fist-bumped with johnny and left to enter another hall. they took another turn with no guards. both agents shared another look for something suspicious.

"do you smell it?" ten asked and turned to johnny himself. "i do. no wonder there are no guards." the guy said and pressed something in his watch before facing his fist in open air. the watch released another form of gas and the room produced red laser beams.

"do you see controls somewhere?" johnny asked. "the controls must be in another room. we have to find it."

"09, we can't. there are guards waiting somewhere outside and amber must've seen us through cameras by now. going back is a risk, we have to pass these beams instead." ten said.

"fine. you're still flexible right?" johnny asked and received a nod from ten. "you go first."

before ten could even pass one beam, guards came and started shooting both the agents. "shit!" they both hid behind the walls and reloaded their guns.

"man, sure thank neo for providing bulletproof suits."