. s e v e n .

(A/N: everything that is happening is for the sake of the story, let's pretend that what happens in here is just the way it is like, idk, being pregnant after having sex the night before LOL maybe in this lifetime like the story it's possible lol)

"johnny, help me!"

the gun was thrown out and crossbows were flying from left and right. it scared ten.

sydney was one of those cities he didn't wanna go back to now.

"hold on, baby."

the tall man swung from the other steel bar, running to shoot the guards from multiple directions.

he was face to face with his target but before he could reach to shoot...

ten was shot. on the stomach.

johnny felt nothing but rage running through his veins. nothing at all, just pure anger.

it wasn't his place to kill, it was supposed to be one bullet. he needed the man alive to bring him back to prison. he wasn't supposed to place multiple bullets. but he did anyway.

he shot the man on the shoulder, on the stomach, on the leg, and the chest. the man was practically dead, and it was against the rules.

he ran to his lifeless husband on the floor.

"baby, wake up!"

he held pressure on the wound placed on his stomach. but other than his stomach, he saw his pants bleeding up too.

"john..." ten whispered, seeing his husband in tears and shock plastered all over his face.

"i'm pregnant..."

ten woke up from the same nightmare that's been hunting him since he lost their child. the faint talking happening somewhere inside the room added to reason of him waking up. he felt pain on his stomach and lightly pressed it.

"ten?"

the voice was too familiar to be recognized. johnny ran up to him and held his hands. his face had obvious dried tears. under his eyes were deep dark bags, like he hasn't slept for years. how long was i out? he thought.

"i'll call dr. han." another voice spoke from inside the room. it was the chief.

"are you okay? do you feel any pain? tell me what you need, baby." johnny spoke too quickly and it made ten's heart flutter. but he was in pain so he couldn't laugh so much even if he wanted to.

"where are we? are we still in rome? how long was i unconscious?" he spoke softly.

"we're in seoul now. you've been out since you were shot, it's been 2 days, honey."

ten leaned back and rubbed his stomach. it hurt. his suit was all bulletproof but it confused him as to why the bullet passed through.

"we found out the material of your suit that made it bulletproof was running thin. the suit you used was old, the old model. probably why it depleted pretty quickly. they shot you too much instead of me that's why yours were pierced faster than mine." johnny explained as calmly as possible. ten finally knew why. he cursed himself in his head for not picking the best suit provided to him. it was one of those suits he found in the deepest part of his closet.

"is there anything else that went wrong with the mission? was amber arrested? what about amy? did the place blow up?" again, ten's questions were subsequent. he needed to know what happened after he was unconscious.