Chapter 6

Uraraka Woke up to a loud noise that almost sounded like a monster. She sat up and yawned, rubbing her eyes sleepily. Ochako looked around the dimly lit room as her eyes adjusted to the lighting. She looked over on the floor to see Bakugo passed out, snoring louder then she's ever heard in her life.the brunette looked around the living room once more and got up from her comfortable place on the couch and stepped over Bakugo, noticing how calm he looked when asleep. She sighed softly as she also noticed that Bakugo was laying on the flier with no pillow or blanket so uraraka grabbed a her blanket and pillow she was using and gave it to Bakugo, tucking him in like a child. She went and looked outside a window to see it was still snowing hard.

After a while Bakugo woke up to the sound of crashing pots and pans. He groaned and sat up, tubing his eyes before slapping himself awake.
He turned to the kitchen and saw a huge mess. Bakugo stood up in annoyance and walked to the kitchen, seeing a huge mess caused by non other then uraraka.
She giggled "h-hey Bakugo, didn't know you were such a...light sleeper..." she trialled her sentence off at the end. "I'm not. You're just ridiculously loud, and that's saying a lot coming from MY household" he said as he bent down to help clean up.

After a while they had the kitchen spic and span, uraraka sat down on the couch and played around with the channels on the tv.
Bakugo came over and covered her inna blanket and sat near her. Uraraka looked at him confused and was about to ask when he answered with a yawn.
"It's so you don't get cold, you still have minor hypothermia so you need to stay warm even it you don't feel cold"
Ochako answered with a nod and a lip smack. She then put on frozen two for her to watch because she knew the boy wouldn't pay attention. As she put the movie on Bakugo grabbed the remote, thinking he was gonna switch it she let out a sigh and leaned back into the couch. Bakugo then turned up the movie and sat back on the couch with her.
Uraraka looked at him in shock.
"What? I wanna be able to actually hear my favourite movie" he said yawing once again.
Uraraka held back her giggles and she heard what the tough boy said.
"Don't you fucking tell A SOUL" he said in a very scary tone.

Near the end of the movie the brunette felt weight on her shoulder, she turn to see Bakugo softly snoring while leaning on her shoulder. She started to slowly snuggle into him when she got a FaceTime call. She looked at the caller ID and thought it would just be mina being bored out of her mind. She sighed as she saw it was none other then deku. She picked it up turning down her volume almost all the way so she wouldn't wake Bakugo. She answered the call, trying to get Bakugos hair out of frame. She gave up and sighed.
"What midoriya..." she asked before she saw his face. When he came onto screen he had a bandage on his nose and a black eye, she could also see todoroki laying in his bed reading as he sat at his room desk. "I uh just wanted to call to ask if you could tell mina to stop trying to kill me?" He said as he sweat dropped. "Why should I, after everything you've done and said" she responded almost as monotone as todoroki. "She has a point deku" todoroki said in the back. "HEY WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON!" Deku snapped back almost in tears like usual.
"I have to go deku, I have better things to do..." she hung up before he could even respond. She sighed and threw her phone on the other side of the couch, looking to her side to see Bakugo still asleep. She smiled and slowly cuddled into him. She didn't like him she was just feeling lonely...right? She told herself that before getting distracted by listening to Bakugos heartbeat. "He's so warm...and he smells so good, like cinnamon" she thought to herself.

Meanwhile Bakugo was fully awake and sweating like a madman, trying so hard to relax himself as the girl he liked since day one was cuddling him. The sweat produced a sweet cinnamon smell so at least he didn't smell bad. But what if she thinks it's weird I'm all damp and sticky. What if she stops beca-
His thoughts were interrupted by uraraka letting off small whimpers as she fell asleep in his comforting arm. He sighed and calmed down a bit. "Nothing's gonna ruin this, Ive waited so long for this to happen" he pulled her in closer just wanting to protect her at the fragile point she was in.
Bakugo knew uraraka wasn't weak but the state she's in from the cheating situation, it hurt her so much that she locked herself in her own room for a month and a half, if Bakugo didn't cover for her she would've been kicked out. He sighed and kissed her forehead.
"Sleep for as long as you want, I'm here to protect you princess.." he mumbled softly as he laid down on the couch, resting her ontop of him. He adjusted the blanket donut was covered her and felt her nuzzle into the blanket. He soft ran his hands through her soft hair and sighed as he felt himself getting sleepy aswell