Chapter 8

"Something bout you make me feel like a dangerous woman." Ariana Grande

Blue's Prov:🦋

Dante Valentino is so gorgeous. He glides into the room, radiating power, arrogance, and confidence. His bright, gray eyes shined brightly as he winked at the crowd. The girls squealed, and my stomach tightened in nervousness. His thick moonlight black hair looked like he continuously ran his hand through it, and his tanned olive skin glistened through his black rob. He is wearing his boxing uniform, which is just shorts and no shirt. His muscular form, intricate tattoos, and defined six-pack peeked through his silky robe.

Two tall, beautiful women cling to his large arms. They appeared short beside him, and both of them were wearing stilettos. He had to be at least 6'5. On top of his handsomeness, he has a sharp jawline, sculpted pierced nose, kissable, soft-looking full lips, and perfectly arched dark eyebrows. Dante takes the microphone from the DJ and clears his throat before talking.

"Sorry I took so long—" he begins. I clench my thighs together at his deep, brass velvety voice. I hold on to the couch to keep my weak legs from falling. "I had to go to a boring fucking meeting with some basic ass people." He growls out.

The crowd laughs at his tone. He scoffs, his tattooed hand tightening on the mic. "Shut the fuck up! Most of those parents and elderly people you dumbasses are related to."

The crowd immediately stops laughing. He smirks, glancing around a little. His straight white teeth shone under the spotlights. He seems to radiate under all the attention and praise. I look over to see three other tall, handsome men behind him. One man types fast on his phone, not bothering to look up. He has mocha skin, baby blue eyes, and light brown hair. The two other men cling to each other in such an attractive way it is hard to look anywhere else. The shorter man has long snow-white hair, pale vampire skin, and striking different-colored eyes. One is violent, while the other is a bright green. He has his little hand wrapped around the taller man's bicep. He looks like an enchanted fairy with a short black dress and kitten heels. He is too pretty as he smiles innocently at the crowd around them.

Meanwhile, the other man glares at the crowd's lips in a scowl. He has beautiful tanned skin, bright green eyes, a long scar on his cheek, and messy black hair. He looks sexy without trying as he possessively holds the shorter male, ensuring no one gets any closer to him.

Overall, they look intimidating and scary. They must be Dante's friends. I glance back at Dante sitting on one of the tables as a model straddles his waist. He smirks sexily, running his large hands over her thighs and then mashing his lips onto hers.

"Fuck. He is a god walking among us." Akira blurts out, staring at Dante and the women. She then turns to the unusual couple. "Also, those two men over there are so damn sexy." She licks her lips, watching the white-haired man giggle as the black-haired man leans down, nuzzling his nose into his neck. Akira looks at them with so much possession I fear she might take them away immediately.

I look back at Dante, who is practically having sex on the chair with the model. I cringe, turn away from the scene, and plop back on the couch. Brad grumbles out a string of curses. Sabrina shakes her head, squeezing Brad's hand in comfort.

"Blue, don't you think he is sex on legs?" Akira asks, sipping her drink and sighing in contentment at the flavor. I consume my own before answering her.