~Chapter 27~

Jimin's POV

We got back from the concert practice and I threw myself on the bed. Jungkook laughed at me a little and joined me. "I told you, you should've gone back to bed," he said. "Ya, ya, ya," I said.

"So, did you really miss a beat from looking at my abs during Fake Love?" He asked. I looked down shyly and said, "ya." He put his hand under my chin and lifted it up.

"Why are you shy? It's not like you haven't seen me shirtless, in only my boxes on top of you," he said. I blushed so hard when he said that. "Ya," I said, looking back down.

He once again lifted my chin up, but this time he leaned over and kissed me. I responded instantly by moving my lips along with his. He pulled away, now that we were both panting, and said "Jiminie, there is no reason to be so nervous."

I felt my face get red again and I looked away. He stood up, grabbing some clothes out of his bag, and walked into the bathroom. I also got up and went to my bag to find some pajamas to wear. I put the pajamas on and got into bed and waited for Jungkook.

Eventually, he came out of the bathroom and came and sat with me. He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned back into him. I grabbed my phone, as he turned on the TV, and scrolled through it.

Twitter was full of a bunch of excited armies. Instagram is full of the same things. it's pretty exciting to know that people can't wait to come see you perform live, it's probably one of the best feelings in the world.

I looked up from my phone and saw the Jungkook had settled on a channel with a movie playing. "Kookie, what movie is this?" I asked. "Train to Busan," he said, laughing a little bit. "I swear I have seen this movie over a thousand times," I said laughing.

We watched the movie for a little bit until I started to get tired and I could tell Jungkook was too. "Jiminie, are you ready for bed?" he asked. " Ya," I said.

I turned the TV off and plugged my phone in. Jungkook turned the light off and we both got under the covers. "I love you," he said. " I love you too," I said. He wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face in his chest and we both fell asleep.

~The Next Morning~

~Jungkook's POV~

I slowly woke up with Jimin still in my arms. I looked over at a clock on the wall. The time was 8:34 a.m.I rolled over, letting go of Jimin, not wanting to get up but I knew I had to.

I grabbed my phone and checked all the notifications. All of them were just about the concert happening tonight. I'm so excited for the concert, but I don't know if I'll be able to keep myself together. I'm going to have a hard time staying away from Jimin tonight, but I don't want to get scolded by Jin, so I will just have to try my best.

I looked over at Jimin and so he was starting to wake up. " Good morning," I said. "Morning, what time is it?" he asked. "Like 8:30," I said. " That means I should probably get up then huh," he said. " Yep," I said.

He grabbed his own phone and started looking through it. I got up and grabbed some clothes out of my bag. I didn't pick anything fancy, knowing the stylist would pick her outfits later for the concert.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took a quick shower, not wanting to leave Jimin alone for too long. I put on the clothes I picked out and brushed my teeth quickly.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw that Jimin was still in bed on his phone. "Jimin, you should probably go get ready now," I said. He looked up at me and said, " but I don't want to."

"If you don't get ready then we won't be able to go have breakfast," I said. He had a pout on his face but then agreed. He stood up and went into the bathroom with some clothes. I got my phone and I noticed I got a message from Jin.

Jin: Are you and Jimin coming to breakfast?

Kookie: Ya, we'll be there within 20 minutes.

Jin: Okay.

I waited for Jimin, as he was taking forever to get ready. He always does though. Eventually, he came out of the bathroom, with his hair still wet and dressed in comfy clothes.

"Hey, are you ready to go to breakfast," I asked. "Yep," he said. "You take forever," I said walking towards the door. "I do not," he said, while we walked to Jin's room. I talked on his door and he opened it. We walked in and waited for breakfast.

During breakfast, we were all talking about the corrections we needed to make during some of the songs. "I swear if any of you mess up Fake Love by laughing..." Jin's voice trailed off at the end. "We won't," Jimin said, reassuring him. "We just can't look at each other," Yoongi said. They all nodded and went back to eating.

After breakfast, we had about 3 and a half hours to just chill before we had to start leaving for the concert. Jimin and I just sat in our room talking and cuddling, as we would not be able to cling around each other all concert.

Yoongi's POV

I sat in Jin's room with nothing to do. It didn't help that I was being a third wheel for him and Joon. "I'm going to go..." I said, getting up and walking out the door. Once I was out of their room, I got a message on my phone.

Hobi: Do you want to come hang out with Tae and me?

Yoongi: YES!

Yoongi: Sorry, I sound too excited don't I?

Hobi: A little.

Yoongi: Okay, sorry. I'm coming.

I walked to Tae's room and knocked on the door. Hobi opened the door and once again I got nervous. I walked past him and sat down on the couch. "Why do I have to be nervous?" I asked myself.

Hobi closed the door, then sat between Tae and I. "So, do you guys want to watch a movie?" Hobi asked. "Sure," Tae and I said in unison. Hobi picked out a horror movie. I have no clue why because he hates horror movies and is easily scared.

The movie started and within the first 10 minutes, Tae and Hobi both jumped and screamed. After a few more minutes Tae got up and sat down next to me. He latched onto my arm like it was his life.

My heart started beating faster as he held onto my arm. I tried to act like it was just nothing, but to me, it wasn't. It was so much more. Before I knew it Hobi was now on my other arm clinging onto it like Tae. My heart was beating really fast, and I wouldn't be surprised if they could hear it.

The movie slowed down for a few minutes, which made both Hobi and Tae relax. They immediately jumped when there was a jump scare. I've got to admit, they are pretty cute clinging onto me.

As the movie went on they didn't move or anything. They just stayed next to me, which caused my heart to never slow down. They both ended up putting their heads on my shoulders. I got kind of nervous because Hobi might hear my heart since he was on my left side. I know he wouldn't say anything now, but he would later.

The movie got over and it was about time to leave for the concert. I checked the time. 3:17 pm. Just as I was about to say something, there was a knock on the door. I went and opened it revealing Jin.

"You guys ready?" he asked. "Yep," we said. We waited for Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin by the elevator. Once they came we got into the elevator and went down to the cars. We all got in the cars, nervous about the concert, and left. We were all very nervous, even though we have performed in front of people a thousand times before.