Kind doctor

Published 3/28/2020

I sluggishly followed my master. A large fat nobleman, with a balding scalp. He dressed in fine clothes made of silk and wore golden necklaces and rings.

I had lost count of how many masters I have had over these years of my life. I was passed on and on like an unwanted dog.

My wrists were chained tightly in front of me as my master held a long chain that connected to my shackles. Around my neck was a leather collar with a ring on it, this master had a liking to make me walk on all fours like a dog.

On my ankles, we're another set of shackles that were connected by a chain only long enough for me to walk and not trip.

I was tired, underfed, dehydrated, and bleeding profusely out of my fresh whip wounds on my back.

I had refused to give my master pleasure with my mouth. Instead, I bit him. He wishes for me to act like a dog so I will when it pleases me.

As I was dragged through the town, my shaking legs finally gave out from underneath me. My weak sickly body hit the ground with a loud smack.

My breathing was heavy, and I felt extremely cold. Whether it is from fever or the rain I do not know.

"You useless slave! Get up!" My master demanded me.

As I shakingly tried to get up using my arms as supports, a large boot covered foot that belonged to my master hit me in my stomach sending me back down to the ground.

Letting out a painful grunt I didn't move.

Just as he was about to kick me again a woman's voice cuts through the air and I felt a warm body cover mine in a protective manner.

"STOP! what are you doing!" The mystery woman yelled at my master her body covering mine.

"You crazy bitch! Back off this is my slave!" I master hissed at the woman.

"She is hurt and extremely sick! Please I'm a doctor, let me help her! My home is not far from here, please just let me help her" the woman begged my master.

It was silent for a moment.

"Fine you bitch but I'm not paying or helping you carry that" he growled pointing at me.

"Thank you" she let out a relieved sigh as she slowly got off me.

Carefully and gently the woman helped stand me on my feet. Her warm hands holding my elbows to keep me standing.

As I blinked away my blurry vision I managed to make out what the woman looked like.

She was a beautiful older woman with golden hair, blue eyes, and clear skin.

After 15 minutes of walking, she walked me into her home, leading me to sit down on a near wooden chair.

My master soon followed behind us looking around the room of the woman's home. His eyes were wide with fear as he saw all the different things.

My eyes scanned her counter and tables, all full of things I had never seen before.

The woman came over to me holding a bowl with water and a rag in it. Along with a few pieces of bread.

She set everything down on a nearby table and wandered back over to her counter picking up small vials and jars of something.

She came back over setting down what she brought over and sat down in a chair next to me.

She gave me a gentle smile. Which I tried to return.

She looked to my master with a hard look.