Belmont

Published 4/8/2020

So exciting news, I have decided to make book 2!! It's almost done😅 with this quarantine I've had nothing else to do but write. I haven't left my house in 3 weeks.

As we entered the home I noticed how little these people had. The room was lit with candles.

I didn't pay attention to the elder as he spoke to one of his people. A young man with tan skin and brown hair.

"Are you all right" the young man spoke to the elder.

"Thanks to these two I am" the elder gestured to us. The mystery man and I took a couple of steps forward.

"All though I fear, there may be trouble ahead because of it" the elder stated.

"What did you do" the tan man stated.

"Well, we didn't do much. May have removed a finger an eye. Along with the threat of death. Nothing too serious" I stated shrugging my shoulders.

"You used violence on them," the man asked in shock.

"The younger people believe that words speak louder than actions."

I looked to the young tan man.

" listen here kid. You can try all you want but speaking will get you nowhere. To them, your voice, your words, are nothing but abominations who should be rid from this world. The only way to get anything in life. Is if you fight for it" I stated, my eyes locked with his, as my hands clenched at my side.

"You speak as if you have experienced this first hand" another young boy stated.

"It's because I have" not giving away any information about myself.

The tall man next to me watched with cautious eyes. Trying to read me.

"Well, your speaker's words are what you do" the man next to me stated with a sigh.

I decided to ignore their conversation as I thought of what might happen in the near future. The hoards we're moving quickly. Destroying everything in its path. It would soon hit here.

That means I must move quickly.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink miss" one of the speakers came up to me with a smile.

"No, im alright. Thank you" I dismissed them. They already appeared to not have much. I didn't need them wasting what they have on me.

I went back to my thoughts but the elder's words caught my attention.

"A year ago, the church burned Dracula's wife at the stake as a witch" the elder spoke.

I clenched my fists in anger at my side. Ignoring the pain as my nails dug into my skin causing them to bleed.

"Shit" the mystery man stated.

"The church is to blame" I stated anger clear in my voice.

"They took an innocent woman and burned her!" I snapped.

Gaining everyone's attention.

"I was there the day she burned. I heard her screams of pain and her begging. She tried to reason with them. Tried to explain what she was doing. But they wouldn't listen" I almost growled.

"You were there that day" someone whispered.

"Yes, I was. All I have to say is. These houses of God as you call them. They deserve what's coming to them" I snapped and stormed out of the house. No one following me.

I stayed near the house, sitting on a piece of wood near a window.

I heard them talk about a sleeping soldier.

Then I heard an interesting name.

"I'm a Belmont, so I know you're a nomadic people who gather knowledge, memorize it. Carry complete spoken history with you" I heard the Belmont state.

A Belmont huh. I had thought they all but died out.

I stayed outside for who knows how long. Yes, it was cold but im used to it. When I was a slave I would often be forced to sleep outside in the cold no matter the weather.

But they always took better care of me than other slaves. All because of what I could do.

I watched as a piece of bone the size of my middle finger came out of the palm of my hand. I sat there lost in my thoughts playing with it. Watching as it glided over my fingers.

The doors to the House opened and out walked the Belmont.

"Where you going Belmont," I asked standing up.

He looked to me in surprise seeing that I was still here.

"I'm going to get the elder's grandchild body. They need to leave the city before the night hoards get here" he stated.

"I'll come with you" I stated standing next to him now.

"What?! Why would you do that" he questions.

"Well, not many people can say they've traveled with a Belmont before" I smirked putting my hands behind my head. Feeling the cold lick at my arms.

"You are the strangest woman I have ever met" he mumbled taking a bite of an apple. Before walking.

"So what's your name? I don't want to keep calling you Belmont or mystery man" I stated. He looked over his shoulder at me.

"It's Trevor" he stated. I walked quicker so I could walk in front of him facing him.

"Well Trevor, it's nice to meet you. I'm
Freydís" I stated holding out my hand for him to shake.

He stopped causing me to as well.

His larger hand practically covered mine completely. It was rough.

"Never heard your name before" he stated releasing my hand.

"Not many have. I'm from Norway originally" I stated with a shrug of my shoulders and began walking again.

"Norway? I've never been but I have read about it, in an old book in my family's library." He stated walking next to me.

"Well then your the first person I have met who knows my homeland," I said looking forward.

"Now why are you so far away from your home" he questioned.

I went silent for a moment as flashbacks of my mother and father selling me to a slave trader. They had thought me cursed. Both my parents had blonde hair and blue eyes.

While me, I have raven black hair and blood-red eyes. With a scary ability to use her bones as weapons.

"It was not by choice" I stated and it became quite between us.

So please don't be afraid to comment and follow to let me know if I should continue with this book on to the next two seasons or not!/ if this book does well then I will continue it into other books one for each season.

(Season 1: Never again)

(Season 2: Freedom)

(Season 3: Break the chains)

So

Yes

Or

No

Should I start season 2 and make book 2?