51 | boyfriend

Jungkook's POV

"Ugh where are my keys-oh found them." Elena announces fishing her keys out of her jeans pocket. We head towards the apartment and unlocks the door then takes a quick look at her phone. She lets out a relieved sigh and tucks her cell back into her ass pocket.

She walks ahead of me while we ascend the stairs. I admire the way her ass sways from side to side. Every step has a playful bounce to it that comes off as natural, effortless. She is full of poise and grace, her face displays a certain light this captivating innocence and we both know she isn't what she seems. She's so clean and well behaved yet impure and submissive and that makes me want to play with her, see what else is hiding under the surface.

Elena knows what she wants and she will go to extreme lengths to get it. She proved it to me last night with her bratty attitude. Her plan was to make me yield to her wants by making me fulfill my own desires.

She's a smart one.

Shameless.

Sexy.

But it takes more than that to make me surrender completely.

"I have a half hour until Yoongi comes." She mutters under her breath and for some reason that makes me feel uneasy. I don't have anything against Min Yoongi, he seems like a pretty decent guy, but I don't like when another man's name comes out of Elena's mouth. Whenever she's with me I want her full attention. As crazy as it may seem, I want her to be spellbound, immersed, absorbed by me and me only.

I look at her long dark brown hair cascading down her waist. Uncontrollable lively springs that follow her movements and tangle a lot. Sometimes strands will fall over her face and then she will just tuck it behind her ear. She looks so beautiful whenever she does that and she tends to do that a lot in class. She never ties her hair because it's uncomfortable and she's lost her favorite red hair pin. I might need to get her one soon enough. My eyes fall back to her ass and I just can't stop staring at her derriere.

Goddammit, her ass.

She has a beautiful ass and those jeans of hers conseal the twin globes with stretch marks.

Her stretch marks.

I got hard just by taking a peak at them earlier this morning. That tiny little flaw of hers just enhanses her overall beauty. I can't wait to explore every inch of her body. I want to count every single mole and freckle on her creamy skin. I want to find her birthmarks, her first and last scar. I want to discover sides of her that she herself was never aware of having. I want to make her feel good and show her a brand new world.

That is if she lets me.

Today is the day.

But she didn't give me her answer.

I'm trying my best and I know she sees all the effort I'm putting into trying to become a good guy from the complete dickhead that mistreated her.

Maybe she's doing this on purpose. Maybe she wants to make me wait just to torture me a little but deep down I know that she's still thinking about it. She is taking me seriously. She is taking us seriously and I don't want to push her buttons.

With a tilt of her head she chimes "We're finally here." Elena shoves the key into the hole and unlocks it. She walks inside and holds the door open for me. The place smells like lavender scented candles and softener and I smile when I come across her PS4 console that's set on the floor of her living room. A blanket and some clothes are hung on the sofa and a mug of tea is on the coffee table.

"Crap! Sorry for the mess!" She shrieks and I find it adorable that she's concerned about the few stuff that's out of order in her home. Elena rushes over to collect her clothes and disappears behind a door which I assume is her bedroom. "Just give me a minute to sort things out."