ch.4

y/n pov.

"so, you all will host me and show me this school grounds?"

"yes, ozpin told us to look after you so please make it easy." said the all white girl

"so i don't your names, mind telling me?"

"yea, mine name is wiess" the all white girl said. 

"ruby" the red and black haired girl said.

"yang" the yellow with purple eyes.

"blake" the one with a black bow with a monotone voice.

"ok cool, so now that i know yalls names can you show me around."

they all nodded as we walked around.

"well that is mostly it and now it is lunch now, you can sit with us and our other friends from now on, if you like?" ruby said while walking to the lunch room.

"i am ok with that."

as the girls walk to go get their food i went to go and get an apple.

then the girls and some other people came to where i was sitting,ruby and yang sitting next to me.

"is that all your eating y/n?" yang asked.

"yep,and who are these new people?"

yang then ponted at the one with orange hair"noria" then the one with red hair"pyrrha" then to the boys of the group. "jaune" the yellow hair boy waved. "then lastly ren." the boy with black hair nodded to me.

"good to know, thanks yang"

"no problem."

i then move my mask a little and notice all of them looking at me watching me as i think that they want to see what i look like better make sure they don't see right side of my face,i don't feel like making them scared of me yet, nor do i want them to feel pitty for me,i lift my mask up and  move it to the right to hide my scar.

i look up to see all the girls blushing at me when they see the ok side of my face, i took a little bite of the apple.

"why don't you take your whole mask off?" wiess questioned.

"i have my reasons and i don't want you guys to fear me."

"why would we fear you?" ruby asked with the look of consern in her eyes.

"because you will see who i truly am." i said while looking at my apple.

then in a rush i got up and ran out of the lunch room, and into the woods because of all the feeling that are going through my head will draw grimm.

ruby pov.

"we have to after her we are supost to look after her and make sure she doesn't get hurt." i tell my team.

"yea your right, lets go guys and make sure shes ok !" yang said agreeing to what i said.

then we all nodded in agreement and ran out of the lunch room and into the woods. it takes a while to find her so we all decided to split up thinking that will make it easier to find the person who is misteruss, as i am running i see a  black blob in the corner of my eye, then as i turn to look i run into something big and hairy as i hit the ground i look up to see the biggest bewolves and ursa majors in my life looking at me with hungry eyes, one howls and slash at me and kick me to a tree then it walks to me growling at me and rasing its paw to strike me down, then i see y/n coming to my rescue and take the hit knoking her down and i see her mask broken to little peaces, then she gets up to where i notice her hands have black slime of goop on them and they seem very sharp. she runs to the bewolf and stabes it in the leg then takes her gun out shooting it in the heart killing it. she looks around i see her closing  her eye and seeing a tiger coming out of nowhere,but as i look closely i notice it has a lot of wounes that can kill then i relise that the tiger is dead but oh so much alive that must be her semblence. the tiger looks ather then at me then at the grimm and attackes. the grimm doesn't even last 30 mins with them,i then see y/n looking at the last grimm turning to dust then looking at the tiger and it nodding and it also turning to dust. she then turns to walk to me.

"ruby i am so fucking sorry i let my feeling out and then they came" she said while looking to the right so that i can't still see the other side of her face.

"i will do anything to make it up to you." she said still looking to the side.

"well i know one way and that is to show the girls your right side of your face that is what i pick for you to make this up." i said.

she let out a huff,"ok fine i did say anything,where are the girls?"

"out still looking for you at this very moment, i will let them know that i found you and to meet us at our dorm."

"ok i am fine with that." y/n then gets her hood up and walks to the left of me awe walk to our dorms.

me and ruby were the first to get to the dorms a  little later all the girls that i have met where here waiting to see what will happen next.

"so there was a lot of grimm but y/n was there and got them all but in the proses her mask broke and she later told me that she let her feeling out and then they came feeling her emotions,so to make up for that she told me she will do anything to make up for it so then i told her to show us her other side of her face, you reddy y/n?"

"i guess but promies not to get scared i don't feel like making you guys scared yet."

"ok deal" everyone said.

y/n then slowly turned her head to fully face them, they then saw her right side compltetly mangled for her mouth, as you can see her right side of all her teeth and the burnent flesh and all.

"that i why i don't show people my other half, i was fighting some men and then they got me and got a big fire going and to punish me for killing some of their guys, they put my right side of my face and burted it then they put me in a dich to where i woke up to."

"dang that must of hurt a lot"yang was the only one talking as the others were still in shocked and their  eyes show sadness, anger,and pitty.

________________________________________________________________________________

what would you guys think about a oneshot book?