ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹

12:25 PM

Komori: "Woah dude, what's gotten into you? Don't you already hate the fangirls? Why are you inviting a girl to our volleyball practice? I mean I honestly don't mind, but that coming out from you.. It's pretty odd."

Sakusa: "Don't think too much about it. She has to return the favor of her bumping into me."

Komori: "Alright then."

Y/N: "Are you sure you want me to come?"

Sakusa nodded, he didn't say another word after. So you got back to where you sat originally with your friends. You ate your lunch, and talked to Himari and Ichika until the period ended.

2:30 PM

You walk up to the volleyball gym, and took a deep breath and opened the door. You see the Itachiyama boy's volleyball team practicing. You looked around and saw Sakusa walking towards you. He stands 5 feet away from you, and gestures you come in and sit on the bench with the team's manager.

Sakusa: "Coach, I hope you don't mind her staying to watch us will you?"

Coach: "As long as she doesn't bother you from your practicing sure."

Everyone on the team stares at you, you bowed to them and they found you very polite and cute. Some of them even blushed. Sakusa looked at them irritated. The Coach blew the whistle and they started to practice.

Mina: "Hi! Are you new here? I'm Mina, the manager of the boy's team! Nice to meet you."

Y/N: "Nice to meet you, Mina, my name is (y/n) I'm a first year here."

Mina: "I'm surprised Sakusa invited you here, he tends to hate his fangirls because of how loud and obnoxious they are."

Y/N: "Oh I'm just doing him a favor, I mean I just did bump into him earlier this morning."

Mina: "Ah I see, well are you able to help me write down notes on their practice while I go get their bottles and towels?"

You nod, and took her book and started writing down on what you've observed. While you were doing so, you didn't notice Sakusa taking small glimpses of you while he was on the court.

He enjoyed your presence.

Mina: "Thanks for helping! I see you've written down a lot! Are you interested in becoming a manager for the team as well? You seem like a person who'd fit the job. Since I'm a third year, I won't be here next year."

Y/N: "I'll think about it. I'm not sure if it would affect my school work.. I really care about my grades."

Mina: "Understandable, just let me know if you're interested, I bet the team would love to have you as a manager!"

Time went on, and practice ended, Sakusa was the first to go to the changing room since he's a big germaphobe, he was afraid his teammates would contaminate the room. You get ready to leave, and you heard a ring from your phone. It was a text message from your friend.

"Hey (y/n)! Where are you?" [5:00 PM]

You replied to her message.

"At school." [5:02 PM]

You closed your phone, and placed it into your jacket, as you were about to leave you heard someone call for you, you turned around and it was Sakusa.

Y/N: "Did you need something?"

Sakusa: "I was wondering if I can walk you home. Since it's late and dark."

Y/N: "Sure, I guess."