ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽

2:30 PM

The day was finally over, and you were in relief. You took your bag and walked slowly to the volleyball gym. While you were walking there, Komori was right behind you.

Komori: "Hey (y/n)! How was school?"

Y/N: "It was alright I guess."

Komori: "That's good, are you going to watch our practice?"

Y/N: "Yep."

Komori: "Awesome, I bet the others would enjoy your presence."

You both got to the gym, seeing Sakusa leaving the changing room, he came towards you and Komori. He stayed a few feet away, not because he was afraid of germs, but he was shy around you. He waved at you and Komori, and Komori went up to him greeting him. You went to the bench to greet Mina.

Mina: "Oh hey (y/n)! Come sit down with me, their practice is about to start."

Y/N: "Alright."

You and Mina sat down, you unpacked your bag and started doing some of your homework. The coach gathered the boys up, and their practice started. You were really focused on your work, not paying much attention to the boy's practice, while Sakusa looked at you, he was sorta sad that you weren't watching. He tried to put more effort to try to make you look at him. It worked, you looked up from your work and he was putting all his effort into his practice. You smiled at how hard he was practicing. He smirked, and it gave him more confidence throughout the rest of their practice.

6:00 PM

Practice finally ends, and you help clean the gym with the others, while Sakusa is showering. He soon came out later when everyone was done and came up to you offering to walk you home. You agreed, so you both got your things and left.

Y/N: "Y'know you don't always have to walk me home, I'm independent I can do it myself."

Sakusa: "I know, but I still want to."

Y/N: "I- I didn't mean to sound rude, I enjoy it as well."

Sakusa looked at you, he was really happy that you enjoyed walking with him. But he still wondered if you liked him or not. He then took a deep breath, and out.

Sakusa: "Uh.. Remember to check your texts later, I'll send you something."

Y/N: "Okay!"

The trip back to your apartment was silent, you were both too shy to start a regular conversation. Once you got home, he waved goodbye and left.

7:00 PM

Y/N: "Ahh, finally home at last, so glad it's Friday,"

You jumped onto your bed laying there with your phone next to you waiting for Sakusa's text.

You waited for a bit, and got hungry and went to the kitchen and made instant ramen. Then you hear a notification from your phone, and you go to get it. You open your phone and see Sakusa's text.

"Hey, I was wondering if you want to go to a local cafe, that's clean of course, I picked one out already, I'll send you the address to it tomorrow." [7:30 PM]

You felt shocked, "Did he really just ask me that?" you thought. You were really happy and responded back saying sure.

Sakusa's POV:

Sakusa: "Oh, wow I didn't expect her to accept it that quickly.. Maybe I can confess to her tomorrow I hope."

I pursed my lips trying to think about how I should confess to y/n. I kept thinking for a bit, and thought of the perfect idea, I can confess to her on a bridge. After that, I decided to take a shower and went to sleep early so I can be fully energized tomorrow.