ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this for a whole god damn week !! I'm literally so fed up with school assignments I wake up to like 15+ each day, it's annoying like damn- Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter !! Next one I'll probably try to update it by tomorrow.

-

Back to Y/N's POV

6:00 AM

You woke up really early and looked at your alarm not noticing. You were shocked you woke up so early, you checked your phone if there were any more text messages and there weren't any.

Y/N: "I guess he's still asleep."

You decided to prepare, you went to the bathroom and took a shower. You washed your hair as well, then decided to go watch TV to pass time. You were constantly waiting for his text, but you weren't going to get any anytime soon since it was only 6:45 in the morning. As time went on, you were slowly drifting to sleep since you were tired of waiting but managed to stay awake once you made yourself some Chamomile tea.

8:00 AM

Finally, a text arrived, you checked your phone so fast and there it was. Sakusa's text. You were happy. You looked at the address he sent to you and got ready. You dressed up and then went out the door, you also bring your bag.

9:25 AM

You finally arrive at the place, and you stand outside, waiting for Sakusa. You didn't see him yet, so you just scrolled on your phone. Then you hear a voice. It was him, standing in front of you.

Sakusa: "Hey, I'm here now you can get off of your phone."

Y/N: "Ah, right sorry.."

You both walked into the cafe and you sat down.

Sakusa was holding his hands together, he didn't want to seem shy, he wanted to be brave enough to talk to you, but you were shy as well. You decided to start a conversation with him.

Y/N: "How's school for you?"

Sakusa: "It's fine, how are you doing?"

Y/N: "I.. Uh.. I'm doing okay I guess."

Oh my god, I just stuttered, "stop doing that Y/N" I told myself.

Sakusa: "That's good. Let's order some food."

Y/N: "Sounds great."

You both ordered some tea, and a sandwich and then you both chatted for a while and got to know each other better. You were really happy to spend some time with Sakusa. He was happy as well. After you finished your food, Sakusa brought you to a bridge nearby, where you can see the ocean line. 

11:00 AM

Y/N: "Ah it's pretty sunny today, Sakusa."

Sakusa: "Yeah.. it is.."

Sakusa's POV:

"Do it Sakusa.. You can confess to her.." I told myself, I took a deep breath and out. "Here I go.."

Sakusa: "Hey.. (y/n)"

Y/N: "Yeah Sakusa?"